Sign in to follow this  
lockpwnage

Rocket Skin? Unkillable player. Hacker or rocket?

I was playing Dayz and about 25minutes ago about 12:35 (EST) I saw a guy running out in a field towards cherno I looked close he had a rocket launcher, I looked closer he had a name on him (Name tags were on, on the server.) It said Rocket (x22 KaosFucM) I shot him probly 5-10 times a lot hits several head shots. He didn't die.

So possible hacker US #500 Hosted by FmFclan. Or maybe its rocket and he's unkillable.

Yeah, that what i thought he had 2 other people with him but knowing rocket I doubt he would run in the middle of an open area.

hacker with Black skinned chareacter, Red beret Gold AK and invincible, Present on 5+ severs last night Including US 853(?), Confirmed on Norway 1.

Hacker name: Atschy.

MO: Teleports to your approx location. Yells in Direct Com "Friendly" or Salutes.

I've seen him twice in person on 2 different servers.

1st experience, our group shot at him. All died in a 50 meter radius.

2nd experience, I saw the Beret and Gun and Disconnected.

Basically there's stuff in dayz that doesn't ever spawn as loot, Rocket skin is one of them. It's supposedly his personal skin, but more often hackers use it. If you see a Red beret its a pretty good sign you should log out

He was on DE144 at 11:45 AM MEZ/CET and teleport himself to other players and kills them.

after this he teleports all vehicles and players to the most northwest point of the map (25km away from Skalka)

arma2oa2012-08-0711-5cfumi.png

arma2oa2012-08-0711-5i4uyc.png

the player Arvid was suspected too, cause he has not legit weapons like atschy aswell

Edited by BlackBeret