My god she handles like a whale, you can hear the door shut from kilometers away, and she roars like a fricken lion. DAYUM though, is it nice to have a truck. My buddy was searching the north of the NW airfield over by devils castle for 2 days when he finally stumbled upon 1 tent and the Ural. Now we've been driving around the map just stocking up massively on supplies, guns, and ammo.

It feels great to have a truck.

• Like 3

I'm stalking one right now.

Two Jerry cans in my backpack. I spotted it from a borrowed helicopter that I found. Marked the location for later and kept flying.

Unfortunately, the game crashed and the helicopter disappeared. Now, I have a 9k run to get there.

Yea it is a good truck. Great on gas as well.

Mine got warped away by a scripter.

My V3S (same as Ural, just looks different) disappeared on a server restart. As did all other vehicles, and tents. Now they won't come back, even after more restarts... very weird

My V3S (same as Ural, just looks different) disappeared on a server restart. As did all other vehicles, and tents. Now they won't come back, even after more restarts... very weird

Haha the V3S totally sucks compared to the Ural! The Ural's invincible to trees, you can drive it at 100mph into a tree and rip it clean out of the ground without taking damage.

I heartily disagree with your comparison, good sir!

The same Exact thing happened to me but the server hasn't restareted again yet. I hope they come back ; _ ;

We have 8 jerry cans and various car parts. Just been running in out out of towns while me or my friend watches the truck stockpiling supplies. Pretty sure where we parked the truck should be safe from people checking the woods as there is absolutely nothing around us that would even warrant people to go there. If they do it would just be a waste of time.

Yeah we were, then a few hours after i posted this me and my friend got back on and went to the international airport and we saw some guy standing there in a ghillie. i went to go down there and gun him down cause we thought he was afk but when i got to his back, i scrolled over him and he was dead! Standing up?!?! I was like woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. I got an m9sd, military flashlight, m107 and 12 m107 mags. It was great.

Raided someone's group camp yesterday, guy had a Ural, UAZ, Dirtbike, and an Offroad Truck. It was RIGHT outside Elektro facing the powerplant firestation where I ALWAYS scout before looting. Saw a bright blue reflection and next thing I know i'm in a camp with two other buddies. We immediately took the UAZ and Offroad and later came back to grab the Dirtbike... but the Ural was chock-full of supplies to repair cars.. should've taken it. But the other two cars were FILLED with survival gear and some really good weapons. We're all swagged out with subbies, AR's, and a sniper now. I know that feel bro. Best thing is, I think two of my buddies that came to grab the dirtbike killed the owner of the campsite.... twice.

I logged on and our truck was gone and a tent was moved back to where we originally placed it with some of the supplies missing in 1 of the tents. I know a player didn't take the truck because we placed 2 tents but then moved one a good 50 feet away, but when i came back on like 20-24 hours later the truck was missing and the 1 tent that we moved was in the exact position that we originally placed it..

DAMN YOU SERVER! But then i ran to the berezino military tents and the tents never spawned which makes me think the server was just herp derping as it's been really laggy.. Hoping when my friend gets on he will confirm tents are ok and truck is back, but we'll see.