Sign in to follow this  
lukavid

1 BIG HUGE BUGG

Hello, i enjoy playing DayZ but there is something that is really bothering me in game, well its more things, its all just 1 big huge bugg.

First of all some of the building parts are just missing(school) i watched youtube videos and see that there are some parts that i am just missing (like walls, chairs, tables, windows), i cant go trough some big iron-fence dors. I see other players that can go trough them (i see them closed), but i can't and must take a longer route round the wall or wire. I can't refill jerry cans which is very annoying, textures on my camos are really wierd, i asked other players in game how does it look like and they said it looks fine and that its not missing anything. Then i went on the internet and saw how good actually camo looks, and my just looks rubbish(on my computer, i have high-very high settings cause of the mod), i can't enter hopspitals(can't destroy windows). Once it was really weird, a friend of mine and i went to the hospital and he went up the ladder, but i just saw its shadow and could not interact with it, that was the most annoying thing, and today i found out that i CAN'T refill jerry cans and then i just popped.

Please help! I tryed the updaters(woorom, Six updater) but nothing worked, i have retail version of the game and have installed arma2 and Operation arrowhead, then it automatically renamed it self to combiend operations, i applyed 1.60 patch, latest beta patch and dayz files.

Thank you!!!

i cant go trough some big iron-fence dors. I see other players that can go trough them (i see them closed)

Not all doors open but try scrolling your mouse wheel for the open door option or click the open door symbol.

I can't refill jerry cans which is very annoying

Jerry cans when found are already full but to fill them when empty you need to do it at the gas tanks and not the petrol pumps.

i can't enter hopspitals(can't destroy windows)

Try breaking the far left or far right windows but sometimes it just won't work :( It's a known bug but you can jump to another server and try again, once you have the medical supplies just change back to your old server.

Once it was really weird, a friend of mine and i went to the hospital and he went up the ladder, but i just saw its shadow and could not interact with it

Same as the open door problem, Just scroll the mouse wheel and select climb ladder.

and today i found out that i CAN'T refill jerry cans and then i just popped.

Already answered the jerry can problem :P no idea what you mean by just popped ?

Most of the issues you describe sound like you havn't worked out the game controls properly yet :) They can seem quite wooden but in time you'll get the hang of it.

Guys, im playing this mod for bout a week now, i know all the controlls, i can open normal dors(i have that sign that shows you if its open or closed) but at these fence dors, i do everything scrool down, up i click the middle mouse button like crazy, my friends can go trough them easly, i did not know bout that jerry can thing, my garphic card is amd6970 2gb and i think its good enough to support this game i mean i beat its reqs easly(i have round 30-40 fps with high-veryhigh settings on this mod) normal arma 2 is no problem!

Camo skins textures have been effed up since 1.7.2.5 haven't they ? They used to be sharp and detailed, now they look like 1998 Half Life textures.