Sign in to follow this  
tylerhimself

Can somebody please Message me some Reliable servers with decent population. Hackers make me sad

Can anyone be so kind as to message me some reliable Servers, to make my home. So sick and tired of hackers ruining such an enticing mod that should be enjoyed to its full capabilities. Please message me some servers you guys have been playing on, that have a decent population (action). Any location is fine. Prefer a non US server, because us americans are assholes and enjoy ruining the game for others. UK and other servers are known to experience little to no hackers on well admin-monitored servers. Shine some light on me fellas!

• Like 1

DayZ without hackers? I don't think that has been invented yet.

first of alll, way to be a douche by stereotyping and entire country.

and second, you're an idiot thinking some servers are magically imune to hackers. They can be anywhere.

The reason US servers get hacked more often is because most of them are full of people. A hacker won't waste his time with some second rate country's server that has 8 people in it, they want the full 40-50 players..

All I can really say to your first post is....Idiot...

If anyone were to reply online to this thread it would only draw dipshit hackers to servers they hadn't got to yet dipshit

ah, a very warm welcome.

I may have provoked it, i'm aware there are tons of other threads like this..so it could get annoying. I wasn't trying to offend y'all by saying americans are assholes.(I live in Texas btw) < probably don't care, lol

All i was doing was asking you guys if you had some reliable servers. By reliable I did not mean immune to hackers. im fully aware that a hackerproof server isn't happenin'. so jump off your high horses, and quit jumping all over me, jeez. Sorry if I offended anybody or annoyed y'all. i'm not stupid, only looking for some good servers. Everyone sounds like they need a hug. Go ahead and rage at me or help me out, It doesn't really matter. Thank you to those who have actually messaged me. And the reason I said to MESSAGE me is because i don't want to throw server names and stuff out into the open. So i'm not drawing hackers anywhere, relaaaaax.

Edited by Tylerhimself
  • Like 1