Sign in to follow this  
mdiraq

I showed mercy a payed for it....

So I went vehicle hunting to the east of my camp. I rarely venture east but I need a vehicle since my truck either got stolen or got glitched and disappeared. Well I find a UAZ in the first 20 min of searching and I was driving back west when some unarmed survivor ran along side me and jumped in, so I get out and wait for him to get out to chat and he jumps in the drivers seat and tries to take off lol so I pop a round through the window with my m4 and he falls out bleeding and not only that a zombie stopped by to have a little snack on my new friend.

As he lay there I decided to help him out since he was unarmed, so I killed the zombie and bandaged him up but by this time a zombie hit me and I started bleeding....I GAVE THAT GUY MY LAST BANDAGE!!! LOL so I left my friend, which I thought ran away, jumped in the UAZ and headed to Novy to find a bandage. I get out at a barn frantically searching as I was bleeding out and I hear the UAZ start up and take off......The little shit...

Never trust anyone....Kill on sight,

lol why help a guy that tried to steal your vehicle? That isn't mercy, it's naive.

I know sir..but I when he was on the ground getting eaten and that screaming sound he was making I felt bad for the guy. He was unarmed and had only a flash light a few cokes and some beans.....I'm sure he could've been a guy that was killed and ran back to try to claim his vehicle but.....I showed weakness which I rarely do in this game......It will not happen again haha

lol why help a guy that tried to steal your vehicle? That isn't mercy, it's naive.

double post..........

Edited by Demoni85

after you used youre bandage on him i shoulsd have killed him noobs always have a bunch

I'm all for mercy but sometimes you have to apply the "ok, here is a bandage... NOW RUN!" rule.

So I went vehicle hunting to the east of my camp. I rarely venture east but I need a vehicle since my truck either got stolen or got glitched and disappeared. Well I find a UAZ in the first 20 min of searching and I was driving back west when some unarmed survivor ran along side me and jumped in, so I get out and wait for him to get out to chat and he jumps in the drivers seat and tries to take off lol so I pop a round through the window with my m4 and he falls out bleeding and not only that a zombie stopped by to have a little snack on my new friend.

As he lay there I decided to help him out since he was unarmed, so I killed the zombie and bandaged him up but by this time a zombie hit me and I started bleeding....I GAVE THAT GUY MY LAST BANDAGE!!! LOL so I left my friend, which I thought ran away, jumped in the UAZ and headed to Novy to find a bandage. I get out at a barn frantically searching as I was bleeding out and I hear the UAZ start up and take off......The little shit...

Never trust anyone....Kill on sight,

lol unlucky, i would have tried to steal your vehicle aswell, if your driving slow enough for someone to run along side and jump in then its your fault, and bandaging him up after was abit daft, you should have shot him in the leg then left so he couldnt follow you

What idiot

A - Lets someone in a vehical they don't want to lose

B - Shoots them then bandages them

C - Doesn't carry enough bandages

D - Moans about it on the forums

Oh wait...