Sign in to follow this  
Lonrem

Banned from NOTD02?

Not exactly sure why, though the BattlEye message says for hacking/cheating. This isn't a global ban, just this single server that i happen to really like. I'm hoping that this was a mistake made by an admin. I was playing last night with a friend, got into a firefight on top of Altar hill (where the UAZ spawns) with two men in ghillie suits. There were no nametags so I'm not sure who it may have been. Both my teammate and myself died without receiving any murder counts so I couldn't tell you necessarily who we got into a fight with. I'd love to hear back from somebody from DayZ or the server about the ban. I do have video of the gun fight from that night, if that would assist my case in any way. Please reply back soon.

post-28412-0-03219900-1344354907_thumb.j

Edited by Lonrem

I am the friend he was playing with. Pretty sure that I killed one of them. At least I should have I shot him point blank with a DMR when he was coming up behind me. Either way, died and didn't get a murder but someone died around the same time. Name was a Japanese looking name starting with a Y. Tried to connect today and was banned (mine didn't state a reason).