Sign in to follow this  
CoRuPtioN

Would you eat a roasted fetus or a human stew

All these ideas make sense.. but if I was in a post apoplectic world i would like to make my self look mean even if i had no weapon.. read a book/movie called "The Road" and get your sights in..

Eating dead players should be in the game, why not? Meat is meat. However, it would seriously lower your humanity and probably make you puke, randomly.

There would have to be a drawback.

You get shot, you kill the bandit, you get his gear but you're still hungry and there is no food around, well, let's taste new flavours...

• Like 1

You are sick... Get help

And eating human flesh in IRL would probably destroy you emotionally and psychically!

n

You are sick... Get help

And eating human flesh in IRL would probably destroy you emotionally and psychically!

Not if it was a means to survive.. Plastic bags form a supermarket would get you water when raped around a tree.. and if it came to a Vs between me and death i would eat YOU ans tell myself IT tasted like bacon...........

I'm allright with canibalism in a survival situation. In a desparate situation you stuff yourself with whatever proteins you can get your hands on.

Edited by Lady Kyrah

Um...eating human meat will seriuosly fuck you up after a while - see wiki link above. Do some research before making absurd suggestions.

Moral issues aside, cannabolism is actually very unhealthy. Someone who replaced the meats in their diet with human flesh would quickly get sick and their health would deteriorate.

Edited by Yatagan

See me? I'll eat anything...worms...snakes...spiders...mmmmm....have that baby sent up to my hotel suite. I've hard a hard day cravassing like a mofo.

Bear Grills would do it!!!

Moral issues aside, cannabolism is actually very unhealthy. Someone who replaced the meats in their diet with human flesh would quickly get sick and their health would deteriorate.

Scientific backing behind this?

Um...eating human meat will seriuosly fuck you up after a while - see wiki link above. Do some research before making absurd suggestions.

Eating infected meat is always a danger, why do you think it's recommended to cook chicken and pork well for example?

Eating infected meat is always a danger, why do you think it's recommended to cook chicken and pork well for example?

I didn't use the word infected and I'm not doing your research for you.

Look fact is if it came to a toss up of should I face a long, drawn out painful death OR face potentially contracting Kuru's Disease and having my brains turned to jelly whilst giggling like a schoolgirl on her 7th birthday I know damned well which side of the street you'll find me on.

I'd rather drink my own urine than die of thirst so I'm not gonna star...oh, wait I already do!

Edited by Bare Thrylls

I didn't use the word infected and I'm not doing your research for you.

Present me an unbiased scientific study that say that human muscles are somehow poisonous to human being or stop talking out of your ass and making up conclusions to backup a societal taboo.

So far the only reason i can find is that it's murder and most societies won't allow it. The fact that a person can carry a disease is irrelevant. It's like saying that eating beef is dangerous because of the mad cow disease.

Look fact is if it came to a toss up of should I face a long, drawn out painful death OR face potentially contracting Kuru's Disease and having my brains turned to jelly whilst giggling like a schoolgirl on her 7th birthday I know damned well which side of the street you'll find me on.

I'd rather drink my own urine than die of thirst so I'm not gonna star...oh, wait I already do!

I'm fine with it if the devs waste their valuable time writing code to accurately reflect the inevitable maladies that would afflict the cannibal. However that was not part of the original suggestion.

Edited by nacrom

I just noticed your signature. Would it be a waste of the dev's time implementing some kind of zombie rape/prostitution game play. I'm really at a loss to see how you would be able to realize your dream otherwise.