Sign in to follow this  
Blaze141

Few Suggestions

Hello,

I have few suggestions which could solve many problems.

1. Auto-Save

Auto-Save when someone takes/puts an item/weapon inside a car or a tent. This would solve cloning items. People save weapons and than just take them, wait for restart of server and take new weapons. This makes weapons not valuable..

2. Data-Base

Each server should have own data-base just like private servers. People would not alt+f4 whenever they are hit, they would spawn in the same place because they can't move location by logging into other server because they would start fresh. Also there would be no people who relog in barracks to loot a really rare weapon.

3. L85 AWS

Delete this weapon. No point of having camo/ghillie if someone can just turn on thermal vision and see where you are.

You don't have to delete weapon but change the distance of view with thermal to about 400-300m. This would solve a problem with a sniper being spotted.

4. Camo Weapons

How about if all weapons would have camo? e.g AS50 or M107 with Camo, but ofcourse it would be really rare to find it and only in helicopter crashes or barracks. This would make the sniper less visible.

I know there will be alot of kids who will cry "No, your ideas are really stupid..".

I'm ready for negative and positive comments.. Let The game begin...

4. Camo Weapons

How about if all weapons would have camo? e.g AS50 or M107 with Camo, but ofcourse it would be really rare to find it and only in helicopter crashes or barracks. This would make the sniper less visible.

So you think they should add things that make snipers less visible? YES PLEASE! If you missed a few shots from 600meter on some lonely survivor you have to alt+f4 way toooooooooo often. Please make us snipers less visible. Use your brain.

Summing all of your points i really think you are one of these little CoD kids just playing on 2/50 populated servers until you have some decent gear and then joining some high populated servers sniping other survivers for hours in 600m distance on some hill since all of your ideas contained sniper visibility increasing, alt+f4 fixing cause you do it just too much and you hate all the other survivors that do this when you hit them and auto-saving cause you farmed dozens nice items on low populated servers.

SCRUB

So you think they should add things that make snipers less visible? YES PLEASE! If you missed a few shots from 600meter on some lonely survivor you have to alt+f4 way toooooooooo often. Please make us snipers less visible. Use your brain.

Summing all of your points i really think you are one of these little CoD kids just playing on 2/50 populated servers until you have some decent gear and then joining some high populated servers sniping other survivers for hours in 600m distance on some hill since all of your ideas contained sniper visibility increasing, alt+f4 fixing cause you do it just too much and you hate all the other survivors that do this when you hit them and auto-saving cause you farmed dozens nice items on low populated servers.

SCRUB

I love such troll kids. Well wouldn't it be nice to know that people can't clone stuff? They can't run away from getting fired at? Snipers should be less visible.. sorry but if you ghillie sit in the bush and than you can see a massive weapon sticking out than that doesn't show your position. Think please.

@Edit

Also idea 3. is a + and a - for a sniper.

+ Sniper can't be spotted

- Sniper can't spot you as well as with thermal

Edited by Blaze141

3. L85 AWS

Delete this weapon. No point of having camo/ghillie if someone can just turn on thermal vision and see where you are.

You don't have to delete weapon but change the distance of view with thermal to about 400-300m. This would solve a problem with a sniper being spotted.

i like all you ideas except 3 cause L85 AWS is the only gun that lets you and a friend take out those bastards who snipe new spawns at the beach counter sniping weapon for spotters :P

i like all you ideas except 3 cause L85 AWS is the only gun that lets you and a friend take out those bastards who snipe new spawns at the beach counter sniping weapon for spotters :P

Yer well it would be great if the distance would be shortened.. the thermal visibility distance is really high and you can see anyone..

3. L85 AWS

Lol. Didnt even read this one. This clearly substantiate my allegation. You are mad cause people can spot you with their thermal scopes even if you are sniping from 600m distance. Gosh just play Modern Warfare.

(But i would also love to see thermal weapons disappear from this mod)

Lol. Didnt even read this one. This clearly substantiate my allegation. You are mad cause people can spot you with their thermal scopes even if you are sniping from 600m distance. Gosh just play Modern Warfare.

(But i would also love to see thermal weapons disappear from this mod)

I hate CoD multiplayer.. I rather campaign;). Anyway whats the point of having ghillie/camo if you can just be spotted by anyone?

I hate CoD multiplayer.. I rather campaign;). Anyway whats the point of having ghillie/camo if you can just be spotted by anyone?

Are you trolling? Play on some veteran servers with nameplates disabled. You cant even see a ghillie man if he is lying right next to you. If you spot him because he wants to use the biggest sniper in the game this is his decision. Every weapon should have its pros and cons. But even with a easy spottable sniper. With a guillie you will ALWAYS be less visible than without so saying ghuillis are useless just because of the thermal scopes is just idiotic.

And the fact that you can be spotted by thermal scopes is just realistic but i dont like too.

I do play on Vet, sit in the bush but i get sniped by anyone who has l85 even when i have freaking SVD Camo..

I do play on Vet, sit in the bush but i get sniped by anyone who has l85 even when i have freaking SVD Camo..

Yes thats the point of this shitty thermal scopes. This doesnt mean that they have to decrease visibility of snipers.

This "problem" will be fixed soon even if they wont remove thermal scopes/weapons since most of them were hacked into the game and most of the people that have these are alt+f4 ing cause they dont want to loose them. Once alt+f4,hacking and low population farming + server hopping is fixed i promise you that thermal things will be much much more rare.