Sign in to follow this  
Lt Kidd

Iron Warriors [iW] - One Vacancy available.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

My clan the Iron Warriors have a single spot open within our clan. We're on the lookout for a mature, competitively focused player who wishes to excel within the dayZ. We are largely a EU clan, please bear this in mind when you apply.

We have all the things you'd expect of a mature gaming group, a teamspeak 3 server, competent leadership and a cheeky sense of humour.

There is no formal application for you to fill in, I'd like to see people's own initiative in their replies (scary concept, I know!) but just a few bits of information about yourself would be great e.g. age, location, microphone?, any form of military bearing.

Stuff like that.

Thanks for reading guys, if you're interested please take time with your applications!

hey mate if you would like to give me a go i would be most happy to join and have a go ?

• Like 1

@Hiden

If you'd like to join please write up a few paragraphs about yourself? Re-read my OP. :-)

@Lubenem?

Kidd is my surname in real life. Don't feel too foolish, the rest of the Internet has forever made that error.

age 18, location UK kent, yes mic, teamspeak 3, skype, nope but i play loads and loads of sta games and like the idea of being a sniper and i shot IRL and its all good fun

i will give more if i have to but its like midnight and cant really be bothered to spill all my beanz >.<

Edited by Hiden