umandez

Having difficulty? We got your back pt2

I'll look into an application tomorrow if you accept old retired soldiers with a dirty sense of humour and massive sense of teamwork and communication skill.

You just explained 2 out of the 3 guild admins :P

• Like 1

I guess I got accepted? Not sure. What do I do next?

I guess I got accepted? Not sure. What do I do next?

If you were accepted you should have a message sent back to you containing our Teamspeak 3 details. Jump on there and im sure someone can introduce you to everyone and set you up with what you need to know. :)

This is exactly the king of thing I'm looking for, I've applied and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Shaun

I've just applied, hope to hear from you soon.

Will look for you.

This is exactly the king of thing I'm looking for, I've applied and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Shaun

Im know i'm a King. Please don't flatter me. :)

I'm a bit of a Lurker on these forums (to be honest I just created this account to Post in this thread), but your group has intrigued me if you'll have me you've got me. I've signed up on your forum.

Also known as Captain Awesome.

Now just a rogue GRU solider :P

I'm a bit of a Lurker on these forums (to be honest I just created this account to Post in this thread), but your group has intrigued me if you'll have me you've got me. I've signed up on your forum.

Sure thing mate, Just apply on our site :)

Hello,

My application was just submitted. My Skype name is: archiev, and my game name is ustolemygmrtag. The User name on the forums is the same: ustolemygmrtag. Looking forward to killing some Zombie's with you all, or just being Rambo and rescuing a noob here and there.

Hello,

My application was just submitted. My Skype name is: archiev, and my game name is ustolemygmrtag. The User name on the forums is the same: ustolemygmrtag. Looking forward to killing some Zombie's with you all, or just being Rambo and rescuing a noob here and there.

Accepted.

It's really great to see how many new folks are joining up and filling up the ranks!

If any of you new folks ever needs a helping hand, or if anyone is browsing here and is not sure about joining, I'm always around to answer questions!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to install Teamspeak. After being on the phone all day with end users trying to fix computer problems the last thing I want to do is go home and put a headset back on >_>

Bump

We are still offering to help :)

Bumped.

We are currently recruiting again and offering any assistance possible to the DayZ community.

Top thread has been updated as our domain changed. Sorry about that!