umandez

Having difficulty? We got your back pt2

---------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Hello,

Just a quick message to everyone due to the large number of PMs I receive could I please ask that you sign up on our site using this link...

http://f-t-s.guildla....php?gid=182078

This will get you accepted 20x faster due to it not only being me accepting them. We are starting to grow big! I can't keep up with the PMs very hour of the day! Haha.

When you are accepted on the site a message containing teamspeak details will be sent.

It's the same process wether you just want help or want to join our survivor group!

Alternatively if you would still prefer to PM, please PM Fishmitts or Dez. but you will be asked to sign up on our forums anyway :)

If you do apply please feel free to bump this thread to keep it in the know :)

Thank you :)

Information - Our Servers

We have a public Dayz Server which is ran on a dedicated server with custom and up to date script detection UK 306.

And we also have a private Lingor server also running version 032 which we only allow access to people inside our community to keep the game world clean and fair.

We also have Teamspeak that most of us are on 99% of the time we are playing.

Old thread can be found here...

http://dayzmod.com/f...-got-your-back/

Testimonials

Love these guys. Don't know if I would be still playing DayZ if it weren't for them.

So the story goes:

I've had been playing DayZ a little less than a week. A personal friend of mine got me into the game so we'd frequently jump on skype and play together. Over the course of my first week my character never survived more than a few hours of playtime and on only one occasion did I find another player willing to team up (and not betray me later mind you). After we died somewhere northeast, I respawned at elektro one evening. I was running solo and hit up a red residential building. It was the first time I found an ALICE pack and I thought it was the greatest thing ever. I continue looting the town without any encounters with another player. At this point I had my ALICE, a sidearm, food, drink, and all my necessary tools. I start to head toward the north fire station in elektro and as I'm crouching up the ladder a military zed pops out and smacks me unconscious. Fearing for my life and not knowing I could Alt F4 to save it at this point, I wait as the zombie eats chunks off of me. I wake back up and unload my magazine into the zed, bandage myself, and log out with <1000 blood. With the fear of dieing to lose my new ALICE pack I didn't log back in and instead hopped on the forums hoping to find a group of some sorts. I stumbled across this thread, got the TS3 info from Fishmitts, and he moved me down into a channel with four other guys. After giving them my location, I waited as this small rescue force came half way across the map just to help out an inexperienced player that they didn't even know. Volun Shade and his crew cleared out the fire station and gave me the all clear to log back in. They promptly fixed my broken leg and gave me a blood transfusion. I was recruited into his squad and ran countless missions with him including base location, town raids, airfield raids, and other rescue missions. I soon became the second in command to Volun's squad and a leader of my own squad in the weeks that came.

It's nice to have people you can count on if things go south. People you can play with consistently and trust. People that wont shoot first and ask questions never.

=FTS= Sgt. Lyrebird, Leader of Squad Three

I've been riding with these guys the last month or so and i can highly recommend them if you want a helping hand, organized ops and last but not least, shits and giggles :)

these guys are bitches, terrible people, and in general just suck

jk! u guys are awesome.

Blah Blah Blah Jeez thats all i ever hear from your Bird. Just remember pimps and whores.

Anyway in =FTS= we do help a lot of members I've been with them for a small amount of time nearing 2 months or so. I originally just joined to get help learning the basics then i started to lead some squads around to try and get some stuff done. One day Fishmitts drops down into the channel i was in and told me there were a few people on the south coast that were new to the game and could use some help. So being the good natured person i am i run all the way from the North down to help out some new guys i don't really know. 2 hours later (or so it seems after running for ever) I me and the group start heading back north. Then comes Fish again saying he had a guy that needed a Med Evac from near Elecktro. Now we weren't that far out maybe just 3k from Bird. I asked my group and we all agreed yes we were gonna rescue this guy. Made it down and back without a real problem unless you count a party memeber running off a barn balcony.

TL;DR:

We help those that ask, even the stupid questions we answer ( And yes there are stupid questions ;) )

I've only joined just today, but the way they talk about what they do, I have a lot of confidence that I'll be learning a lot more about DayZ soon :)

I posted once before in this thread about how these guys helped me learn the basics of the game, and that they are a great group of fine gentlemen. That was me speaking after just meeting them. Now I've had the time to play with them for maybe a little over 2 weeks? Which is insane, because I've joined gaming groups before but never stuck with them. These guys are hilarious, helpful, fun to play with, and really just offer the best time I've ever had gaming. This isn't just for dayz either. I've really hit it off with a few of the guys and played other games with them. This is just a group of people you REALLY need to know if you're new or experienced in the game.

Also, if you're having trouble starting the game and find if too challenging or hard to figure out this is the place to be. We take our time to make sure YOU LEARN HOW TO SURVIVE in the game. YOU WILL LEARN THINGS. You don't have to become a full member if you don't want too, we will still teach you how to play all the same. I'm almost positive by the end of your learning you'll want to stick around.

I wish I had a cool story like the guys who have posted here, but honestly I find it hard to pick any one experience from my time with the guild. I have a new great one almost every day I'm playing with them.

Although, there seems to be a moment where I recall hearing "enemy goat" once too often which was followed by chain gun fire from a chopper.....

You guys still goin strong I see :) I'll drop by TS sometime soon so I can run a few ops with you guys .

(BTW the supplies I got from you guys helped me survive up untill today ,and hopefully longer, thats 28 days so far).

Grtz Rat

Great group of people. Polite, Humorous, and Helpful. I JUST started playing Day Z and these guys brought me up to speed and STILL help me . Love the community. EVERYONE is friendly. The teamspeak is also a nice addition. If you're looking for help then DON'T HESITATE to send Dez a PM. I didn't regret it.

Edited by Dez.
  • Like 1

I've been playing games online with squads for about seven years now, and I've never found a better, more organized and more effective group of people than FTS. From the minute I joined and Fishmitts and Zolfo gave me the rundown on how things worked, to the first time a crew of six guys in military gear traveled all the way across Chernarus to get me kitted up and out of a jam, to now rolling with Fifth Squad and running Elektro like we built it ourselves, I've never stopped having the best experiences of any game I've ever played online. Whether you're just starting out and you could use a hand learning how to get around, and where to find gear, or you're a veteran player looking for a group of fellow survivors that can raid high-value, high-risk areas and come out without a single casualty, FTS is simply the best option in the harsh world of the DayZ mod.

These folks will set you up, teach you the ropes, and then set you loose to own your own survival experience. If you want to run with a squad, they'll show you how it's really done and give you the know-how to safely and quickly find any and all gear that you need, and how to most effectively work as a combat-ready PvP squad member. I learned more in my first twenty minutes playing with FTS than I did in the week I spent playing the game prior to joining. It's simply awesome, and a sight to behold.

FTS sincerely does have your back if you want us to, and being a new member has no effect on how welcoming and helpful we are. We're here for people that want to join, and people that just want to get a helping hand.

See you in Elektro, survivors.

It's rather tempting to hook up with you guys but I don't really have the time to dedicate a lot of it to this game. How are you guys with casuals?

I have a 60 hour/week job and a girlfriend that takes up most of my time when I'm not working. I do get a couple days a week though I can zone out on video games for a few hours and enjoy this one (as frustrating as it can get) and when I'm at work on my lunch break playing I don't have a microphone. So just not sure how I would fit in.

It's rather tempting to hook up with you guys but I don't really have the time to dedicate a lot of it to this game. How are you guys with casuals?

I have a 60 hour/week job and a girlfriend that takes up most of my time when I'm not working. I do get a couple days a week though I can zone out on video games for a few hours and enjoy this one (as frustrating as it can get) and when I'm at work on my lunch break playing I don't have a microphone. So just not sure how I would fit in.

Casuals are fine, but you really need a mic. RL always trumps the clan, thats why we have Admins, we have NO life. The mic is important because if we can't talk to you and know where your at, you will get zapped. Or worse, you'll shoot me. :)

Dont worry about how much you can play, as long as your a nice guy, you will always have a home/clan to play in.

Edited by Fishmitts

I've applied via forums. I am far from casual. Looking forward to hearing back from you guys. I will be on skype: Tomjuan10, should you choose to address my application in that fashion (Submitted as Post Apocalyptic).

Thanks

I've applied via forums. I am far from casual. Looking forward to hearing back from you guys. I will be on skype: Tomjuan10, should you choose to address my application in that fashion (Submitted as Post Apocalyptic).

Thanks

Accepted :)

I just submitted. I'm so tired of playing dayz alone ...help! :)

I have just applied for membership guys. Cheers. Used Dez/Fishmitts' Threads on DayZ forum as the person who referred me.

I just submitted. I'm so tired of playing dayz alone ...help! :)

I have just applied for membership guys. Cheers. Used Dez/Fishmitts' Threads on DayZ forum as the person who referred me.

Accepted :)

• Like 1

I just submitted an application as I too would like to play DayZ with others as playing solo has been becoming not so fun anymore. I apologize for my ignorance but I struggled a bit with the Guild section of the application as none said DayZ and even when I selected 'Not Listed' the application still required a Guild character name and faction. I put 'n/a' for the name and selected United States Army for the faction. I thought selecting 'Not Listed' would bypass these required Guild-related fields. Hope I didn’t already f* up my application :/

Haha what is your name on your app?

Casuals are fine, but you really need a mic. RL always trumps the clan, thats why we have Admins, we have NO life. The mic is important because if we can't talk to you and know where your at, you will get zapped. Or worse, you'll shoot me. :)

Dont worry about how much you can play, as long as your a nice guy, you will always have a home/clan to play in.

Well I have a mic at home, just not at work when I play on my lunch break (like now)

I really wish they'd let you have two characters so I could have a serious one and one to goof off with when I'm at work. I'll check out the website tonight when I have time.

Well I have a mic at home, just not at work when I play on my lunch break (like now)

I really wish they'd let you have two characters so I could have a serious one and one to goof off with when I'm at work. I'll check out the website tonight when I have time.

Sounds good :)

Alright had a free moment to send off an app. Let me know what to do next. I'll get home about 7PM CST tonight and will probably be on Dayz till 10-11 or so :)

Haha what is your name on your app?

My clan application was accepted anyway :) Been using my first name IRL (Philip) playing DayZ so far, but I wanted to change that to my FTS member name and nick in these forums (Volitiel). I know I'm not the only "Philip" playing DayZ so would want to avoid confusion. I updated the character name in my FTS profile so should be straight now. Thanks.

Edited by Volitiel

My clan application was accepted anyway :) Been using my first name IRL (Philip) playing DayZ so far, but I wanted to change that to my FTS member name and nick in these forums (Volitiel). I know I'm not the only "Philip" playing DayZ so would want to avoid confusion. I updated the character name in my FTS profile so should be straight now. Thanks.

Found you and accepted :)

Casual gamer here and have most parts of the game worked out. Have and had some good military gear just need to find a place where i can hang around in the night times with other players and get some stuff done. Wether its helping out newbies or raiding NWAF. Ill sign up on the forums, got a mic teamspeak, ventrillo and skype.

It's really great to see people helping others for a change, instead of established players sat sniping noobs on the beach.

Edit: Sorry to say, this guilds policy on letting hackers stay around as members sucks. As a 100% honest player I have to take my leave.

Edited by AnnieGYG