Sign in to follow this  
Pheenix89

Critical! Vehicles doesnt spawn.

No saved vehicles are spawning when i restart the server, why? Tents appear but no saved vehicle anywhere.

I tried restarting again to make them spawn but nothing happens.. still no vehicles.

Edited by Pheenix89

No saved vehicles are spawning when i restart the server, why? Tents appear but no saved vehicle anywhere.

I tried restarting again to make them spawn but nothing happens.. still no vehicles.

What you are saying is confusing.

Do you have a vehicle yourself, that you try and save, then restart, but its not where you saved it? Or are you trying to camp vehicle spawns and think they spawn after a restart?

I had 3 vehicles before i restarted the server, i saved them at least 5 minutes before restart but no vehicles appear at all, players are reporting their vehicles missing too.

We find that if we dont hard reset the server (Close the exe) , and just use the #restart command, it will not spawn vehicles. Solution: Hard reset server.

I've tried both, RCON Shutdown, Hard restart, BE Shutdown, BEC Restart.. nothing :/

So I've seen that theres more threads popping up about other servers having the same issue, do we wait for a fix or is there already one that i havent found yet?

I have not updated my beta-patch (95417) on the server.. i barely touched it since yesterday and yesterday there were cars and tents..

Im not raging, i just wanna know what is going on.

Edited by Pheenix89