Sign in to follow this  
BanditTracker

Suggestion for standalone/mod incl: Money,Kidnapping etc.

1: Kidnapping

Lets say you find a sniper up in the hills, He's in a squad, You can take out lets say a bat for an example, And you hit him unconscious,

Drag his body into your truck, Drive him to your camp/house (**House idea below**), You can for example tie him with rope to a tree/chair/etc.

when he wakes up, Keep him hostage to get gear/money (**Money idea below**`). etc etc.

2. House

In the standalone, they should really add alot of houses/apartments where you can enter and be in the whole building, You should be able to barricade your

house with materials you find when scavenging, Like scrap metal etc, to barricade your house with to make thief/zombie proof. Garage, They should add garage

to keep your cars in if you prefer that instead of the woods. Having houses could be a problem when everybody server switch, but i got a solution for that aswell

(**Server Hopper idea below**)

3. Money

You should be able to scavenge/steal/sell gear/vehicle etc, for money. Like there was a currency, So you could have a radio (I think the radio idea have been

mentioned before on this forum) and by the radio communicate with other players, To make up deals, For example, Selling a fixed motorbike for lets say 700$ and

lets say you find about 3$-20$ when you scavenge, And by gathering up money to trade with other players.

4. Zombies

Zombie is a virus (that most of us people know) which gets control of your body and makes it able to move after death, With this they shouldn't be able to run as

fast as Olympic sprinters. They should be able to runwalk with the disabiltiy to move smooth. With this they get weaker, And if zombies isn't bad enough already,

you should add more of them, Making them abit smarter, And making them able to break into your house (**House idea above**)

5. Server hoppers.

Alot of people change server constantly, when it changes to night they get off and move to another server with different time, Yeah, sometimes you jump into a

a server that have hackers in it, Lag, Bugs, And spawning in night time isn't that nice i can agree with. With this you should be able to play for about 30 minutes

in that server before choosing to bind yourself to the server, The bound should not last for very long, But lets say for a week, So you can't serverhop to get

items from Barracks etc. With this you can't disconnect when it gets night, You need to stay on, Experience the night gameplay, And make friend/enemies.

6. Pimp my ride concept.

In my opinion, You should be able to find items like some scrap metal to build a weapon holder, Place it on your trunk on a off road jeep for example, And be able

to have passenger having his weapon in the weapon holder and being able to shoot. And lets say you find scrap metal, You could place this onto your car to build

a stronger shell to avoid explosive/bullet/etc damage. Being able to find seats to put on the trunk, So you can have passenger there aswell.

Feedback/Criticism is very welcome, Please give me your thoughts about this!

Cheers! -BanditTracker

• Like 1

hmm... interesting idea, but i think it would be really hard (if not even impossible) to achieve in the Arma engine...

Money post apocalypse? Never! It's all about the beans.

i would like the idea to use wood for shelter. Also money in my honest opinion wouldn't be a good idea. I just think it would throw everything off balance and make items more rare.

kidnapping, impossible due to alt+f4, also you would jsut give away your position if hes in a squad.

no currency, just trade, like nomads did, because theres no government who would say what was worth what, so you would be able to sell stuff for almost anything,

serverhoping will not be fixed, just a char for each server, bur the hive solves some stuff and makes servers faster, making it otherwise would be ok, but not preferable

the pimp up idea looks ok, but i dont think it owuld be that great, maybe if it was just simple stuff, nothing very awesomely, bases are better for customization and more desirable. well, if classes were put into, maybe it would be ok to put like stuff.

i also noticed to nobody that nobody touched the idea of paint cans, it would be normal to find, and paint something in the walls telling that stary wass not ok to go, or like cherno was overrun by bandits or zombies or jsut write something or whatever, like declaring a city free zone or bandit camp so stay away

well, wont you say stuff about gangs and stuff in here, like logos to put in clothes that show you are in a clan, like all a bandit one.

edit: abuse them and think all you want

Edited by indominator

1: Kidnapping

Lets say you find a sniper up in the hills, He's in a squad, You can take out lets say a bat for an example, And you hit him unconscious,

Drag his body into your truck, Drive him to your camp/house (**House idea below**), You can for example tie him with rope to a tree/chair/etc.

when he wakes up, Keep him hostage to get gear/money (**Money idea below**`). etc etc.

Lets say you are alone and someone kidnaps you. When you have nobody who will rescue you you are lost until the scrubs decide to let you go?

Stupid idea (not just in the case mentioned below).

2. House

In the standalone, they should really add alot of houses/apartments where you can enter and be in the whole building, You should be able to barricade your

house with materials you find when scavenging, Like scrap metal etc, to barricade your house with to make thief/zombie proof. Garage, They should add garage

to keep your cars in if you prefer that instead of the woods. Having houses could be a problem when everybody server switch, but i got a solution for that aswell

(**Server Hopper idea below**)

Good idea to make almost every house/building enterable. This was mentioned hundred times before and i am optimistic that this will be the case in the stand alone version.

Barricade a house should be possible too if your character and therefore all the buildings are bound to this specific server. But this wont happen i think because once you are offline ppl will rape your house and there cant be some locking mechanism since sooner or later all the buildings would be locked up because little bitches have fun blocking everything (like all these wire scrums which block all the entrances of towers/fire stations with their fucking wire).

3. Money

You should be able to scavenge/steal/sell gear/vehicle etc, for money. Like there was a currency, So you could have a radio (I think the radio idea have been

mentioned before on this forum) and by the radio communicate with other players, To make up deals, For example, Selling a fixed motorbike for lets say 700$ and

lets say you find about 3$-20$ when you scavenge, And by gathering up money to trade with other players.

No need of money in a post apocalypse game. The only thing that counts is to survive. Goods can be food or weapons (trade system), but it will never be money.

4. Zombies

Zombie is a virus (that most of us people know) which gets control of your body and makes it able to move after death, With this they shouldn't be able to run as

fast as Olympic sprinters. They should be able to runwalk with the disabiltiy to move smooth. With this they get weaker, And if zombies isn't bad enough already,

you should add more of them, Making them abit smarter, And making them able to break into your house (**House idea above**)

Zeds are fucked up with their behavior. There are countless things to do.

5. Server hoppers.

Alot of people change server constantly, when it changes to night they get off and move to another server with different time, Yeah, sometimes you jump into a

a server that have hackers in it, Lag, Bugs, And spawning in night time isn't that nice i can agree with. With this you should be able to play for about 30 minutes

in that server before choosing to bind yourself to the server, The bound should not last for very long, But lets say for a week, So you can't serverhop to get

items from Barracks etc. With this you can't disconnect when it gets night, You need to stay on, Experience the night gameplay, And make friend/enemies.

Stupid idea. Hackers can appear at any time. 30 min of playing on a server doesnt count shit.

6. Pimp my ride concept.

In my opinion, You should be able to find items like some scrap metal to build a weapon holder, Place it on your trunk on a off road jeep for example, And be able

to have passenger having his weapon in the weapon holder and being able to shoot. And lets say you find scrap metal, You could place this onto your car to build

a stronger shell to avoid explosive/bullet/etc damage. Being able to find seats to put on the trunk, So you can have passenger there aswell.

Feedback/Criticism is very welcome, Please give me your thoughts about this!

Cheers! -BanditTracker

Stupid idea since you would have to implement new weapons which are attachable to vehicles. It would be enough to make drive by shooting (shooting out of windows/from the back of the car) possible.

kidnapping, impossible due to alt+f4, also you would jsut give away your position if hes in a squad.

no currency, just trade, like nomads did, because theres no government who would say what was worth what, so you would be able to sell stuff for almost anything,

serverhoping will not be fixed, just a char for each server, bur the hive solves some stuff and makes servers faster, making it otherwise would be ok, but not preferable

the pimp up idea looks ok, but i dont think it owuld be that great, maybe if it was just simple stuff, nothing very awesomely, bases are better for customization and more desirable. well, if classes were put into, maybe it would be ok to put like stuff.

i also noticed to nobody that nobody touched the idea of paint cans, it would be normal to find, and paint something in the walls telling that stary wass not ok to go, or like cherno was overrun by bandits or zombies or jsut write something or whatever, like declaring a city free zone or bandit camp so stay away

well, wont you say stuff about gangs and stuff in here, like logos to put in clothes that show you are in a clan, like all a bandit one.

edit: abuse them and think all you want

spray paint wish i had some in game :P