Sign in to follow this  
HughMcM

Vehicles - how to know if there are any?

Basically i'm on a server that I play on regularly and I've finally decided that I want a vehicle - however i'm not really sure my server has any and I don't want to waste time searching for them if they aren't present at all.

Can anyone tell me how to check if there are any? Server is "DayZ Zombie RPG DE279", it would really help me out.

Cheers. :)

ALL servers have vehicles. And its the same amount of vehicles. People just hide them very well in the woods :=)

As far as I know every server has vehicles, its not something that admins/owners can control

fair warning tho, finding a vehicle involves a lot of luck and time, as most of them are stored off map and left there

ive found 3 vehicles in my 2 months of playing

You just have to know where to look. In addition to the supposedly hacked tan pickup I found (thread in general section), we took a total of 9 vehicles tonight and blew up 2 more.

There are vehicles on every server. On many — if not most — servers they are being hoarded off the map, so that's why they are so hard to find.

Edited by Herr Robert

You just have to know where to look. In addition to the supposedly hacked tan pickup I found (thread in general section), we took a total of 9 vehicles tonight and blew up 2 more.

What server do you play on Bubba, I want to make sure I stay away from it you hording git. :D

Interesting - cheers guys!

So the chance of finding one at a spawn location is v. low?

Lol. We don't hoard vehicles really, I play with a small group of friends and we raid camps. After we pillage the vehicles all we generally keep are the ATVs/motorbikes/bicycles. The others are too easy to find, so we destroy them eventually. If you ever have an ATV come up missing, I'm sure it wasn't us :)

Interesting - cheers guys!

If everyone has already taken them, then yes.

Yes, but not on a totally fresh server (I mean no server restart, but a new server just going online). On fresh servers usually the server hoster gathers the vehicles quickly.

Edited by frantix