Sign in to follow this  
Bubba Jones

Tan Pickup Truck (not white) Valid?

I was running up the road and came across a fully repaired tan pickup truck (not white). I've never seen one before and I can't find mention of it anywhere it seems, so does anyone know if it's valid, or was it hacked in?

Guessing you found one of the Takistan variants of it. Does it have a tarp/King-Top on the back?

Edited by Kverulant

Here's an image I found online of what it looked like:

7733243384_d2049cae04_m.jpg

I'll run back later today to see if it's still there. I assumed it may disappear, so I left it completely empty (there wasn't anything in it though when I found it either).

Edited by Bubba Jones

I found one of these wedged between two armoury like boxes with 200 of every item in the game, might not be legit

I had just been killed and was running North on a night server, so I couldn't see real well. When I first saw it I presumed it was a burned wreck, but it looked a little too good from the distance, so I went to look at it and then I saw the steering wheel icon and jumped in it. As I was driving off there was someone prone in the middle of the road, but I didn't catch who it was. I almost ran over him as I took off in it. The guy never seemed to move or fire at me as I drove off.