Sign in to follow this  
Use_a_Joint

Adding Operation Arrowhead weapons to the mod?

Hello i want to ask the staff or other Players if they want those MK16 , MK17 , M110 weapons from arrowhead in DayZ.

I would gladly appreciate if we get more AR's like the MK16 and so on from arrowhead.. there are much unused weapons from that game and they are not overpowerd..

so please add them in the game.

I'd love for a lot more of the guns to be added.

Make them share the same really low drop %

Variety and customization is never a bad thing.

People are vain, that's why the svd is so popular.

90% of the people don't even know how to use the scope I bet.

add weapons? if anything they should be removing weapons.

Have you ever seen an average citizen try and work a modern firearm, they look absolutely clueless, yet here some random survivor washes up on shore and takes to a .50 cal sniper rifle like it's second nature. Maybe the survivors are all like "Jason Bourne" operatives.

It's not that they aren't rare enough, its that a guy actually finds one and dupes the crap out of it.

The cz550 shouldn't be harder to find than an as50.

I downloaded the arma firing range mission and got to play around with a lot of the guns, they were a lot of fun and I think could easily be balanced into the game.

lol i didn't meant they should spawn this shit on the coast they should spawn those in military barracks. the MK16 is as powerfull as the M4

lol i didn't meant they should spawn this shit on the coast they should spawn those in military barracks. the MK16 is as powerfull as the M4

uhm actually my idea was like that: Just simply add those weapons. I Don't want lower droprates just simply more variety.