ChugWalker

To the 2 bandits of Electro

I am writing this because yesterday i had a turn around on this godforsaken island.

I'd spent a good deal of time collecting a fairly impressive collection of loot. I had ample amounts of food, water, bandages, morphine. I had gps, maps, watches, compass', flashlight, hunting knife, hatchet, alice pack. I managed to find a revolver and decent ammo and a lee enfield (personal fave) and ammo so i was happy and on my way.

I decided to do a loot run on Electro being as i'd been there but always sort of darted around the outskirts really. So in i headed and much to my delight i found a wealth of decent loot, weapons, food, bloodbags, ammo, backpacks. Wonderful place. There were a few moments where i heard gunfire and running but i paid little attention to it as i stealthed my way around this town.

Eventually i came across a large factory on the north east outskirts of the town and decided to have a look, i noticed it was crested by a large hill so not being a complete tit i decided to hike up the hill and scout around for a bit first. Upon reaching a certain height i saw it, 2 dead bodies one clutching a DMR, a weapon i had dreamed of having but not yet owned!! So after another quick cursory glance along the hillside i went down. Entered the building and tentatively climbed the stairs. I could hear the flies buzzing around the already decomposing bodies, in this heat i wasn't surprised at the speed of the process. I reached the middle floor of the tower and reached outside for the ladder to let me down on the roof, i couldn't wait, the weapon was within metres of me!! I put 2 feet down on the roof and turned..."hey faggot" BANG!!! and i'm dead. Wondering how the hell i missed this guy? Wondering how i could be so stupid, he had obviously killed the 2 guys on the roof and was just waiting for others to flock in for the gearfest they'd left behind.

So i came back, again and again, each time with public pleas and different approaches. Each time trying to appeal to their better nature? Poor choice, everytime...bang. Dead. Anger.

So, i decided, i can't be arsed to play this as a survivor anymore, time to use my skills i've earned over years of playing mil sim games and take these wasters out. I came back to the hillside once again. Sent out another message so as to throw them off my trail, and within 1 minute of serious searching, spotted both of them laying up at the base of a tree on the eastern hill, bout 300m from the factory. One a sniper, the other a spotter. I arduously climbed the hill on my stomach, making sure as to come up at least 50m behind the both of them. When i came within 15m i started to stagger my crawl so as not to alert them or make any noises out of place. I even watched them let off a round at another poor victim when i was closer. I released one last public message to throw them off ''please don't shoot, im just about to enter the western side of the factory" i could see them both now turning left and right trying desperately to spot me...perfect.

I came right up on the sniper, opened his bag and took the lovely DMR he had in there with 3 mags of ammo, and put one through his head. His friend made a dash for it behind another tree before i could turn and fire but it was to no avail, i hunted him and put 6-7 rounds straight through his now lifeless chest.

I pillaged your supplies, took all your weaponry and then hid your bodies so you'd never find the things that i couldn't carry like the AK 74 cobra that you had, or the spare maps, compass, watch and GPS as well.

So Mark (2) and Jason who yesterday played on UK 216....don't mess with survivors.

• Like 15

This is the stuff I like to hear.

If someone is nice to me I go out of my way to help them, but if you cross me I will destroy you.

Edited by camisado
  • Like 1

I'd spent a good deal of time collecting a fairly impressive collection of loot. I had ample amounts of food, water, bandages, morphine. I had gps, maps, watches, compass', flashlight, hunting knife, hatchet, alice pack. I managed to find a revolver and decent ammo and a lee enfield (personal fave) and ammo so i was happy and on my way.

This is why they sniped you.

• Like 2

2 Bandits of Elektro?

Oh yeah I know them.

Good old Elek. power plant action.

Can the glass in the tower be shot through? anyone know?

Good stuff dude! a real sniper would have moved position after every 1-2 kills :)

now dont become like them and shoot for no reason :D

yes

no since then ive come across 3 more survivors on different servers and ive just watched them go about their business, ive no interest becoming them

yes. lol.

You would have hated UK8 yesterday.

Started off sitting in a tree hearing lots of shooting in the school/supermarket area. I scoped it out waiting to see who it was.

Suddenly two Ghillie'd bandits walk infront of me also waiting for him to pop out.

I think I scored 18 murders that day, majority of them defending my vehicles stashed near Dobry ;)

Nice story. I can imagine the counter-butthurt these guys faced after getting killed with their own weapons from behind.

You would have hated UK8 yesterday.

Started off sitting in a tree hearing lots of shooting in the school/supermarket area. I scoped it out waiting to see who it was.

Suddenly two Ghillie'd bandits walk infront of me also waiting for him to pop out.

I think I scored 18 murders that day, majority of them defending my vehicles stashed near Dobry ;)

Really?

This is why they sniped you.

They sniped him for fun, not for his loot, this why they didn't leave the hill