Shifty_Pete

Hacked in AS50 TWS (-Ark- TH3 UN533N) (AU 5)

Server: AU 5

Time: ~9:23pm, GMT+10

What happened:

Two friends and I were passing through North of Stary Sobor. One of them got shot by what sounded like an AS50, so we hit the dirt and hid behind the trees. Every time we peeked out, we were shot at. Eventually, we spotted him to the North-East, and my friend (who had an ordinary AS50) managed to kill him. (We saw in chat that -Ark- TH3 UN533N was killed). I knew him, he was one of the admins on the server, so went on to their teamspeak and taunted him. I traveled over his body and discovered he in fact was using an AS50 TWS. I studied the body, quickly went into the gear menu and took a screenshot:

33930_screenshots_2012-08-07_00004.jpg

Here is the conversation in teamspeak (He accuses me of having an AS50 TWS myself, showing me some kind of log. Keep in mind, I never picked up the weapon, or have ever had one, the log is obviously forged.)

as50tws.png

The administration of AU 5, that -Ark- clan, seem really damn shady. They've mentioned a whole lot of stuff that's against the rules over the course of me being in the server + teamspeak. I won't bother though, i know my word alone is not enough to prove anything. Well anyway, here's a post i made a while ago about the shady admins, the hacked in weapon just confirms it.

• Like 3

Another reason why this game is a pain in the f*cking ass, you can't trust Admins.

I will never play on this server, thats for sure. thx for sharing your experience with this Ark Clan.

-Ark- TH3 UN533N <-- pansy!

Before you Judge My Good Freind -ArK- The_UNSEEN, Maybe We should all know the kind of person Shifty Pete Really is

post-75346-0-80798800-1344761447_thumb.p

For Your Veiwing pleasue

post-75346-0-58688800-1344761874_thumb.p

So BEFORE you throw Down the HAMMER A few key notes

1. -ArK- The_UNSEEN Is NOT a Admin for AU5 (just a player that donates and trys to make the server better)

2. Pete admits cheating

3. Pete has allready tryed to get the server AU5 server in trouble http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48378-au-5-admin-abuse/

Thanks all and have a great day

• Like 1

Before you Judge My Good Freind -ArK- The_UNSEEN, Maybe We should all know the kind of person Shifty Pete Really is

post-75346-0-80798800-1344761447_thumb.p

For Your Veiwing pleasue

post-75346-0-58688800-1344761874_thumb.p

So BEFORE you throw Down the HAMMER A few key notes

1. -ArK- The_UNSEEN Is NOT a Admin for AU5 (just a player that donates and trys to make the server better)

2. Pete admits cheating

3. Pete has allready tryed to get the server AU5 server in trouble http://dayzmod.com/f...-5-admin-abuse/

Thanks all and have a great day

fake and gay.

Oh boy, bro knows one of the 30 "accidental" duping situations. Shame on him! These days you can't get away from duping even if you tried. Fucking beans and crossbow bolts dupe in our vehicle. Report me for that, kay?

Toodles! :wub:

Edited by kyriel

Pete might not be well-liked amongst the general AU 5 community, but he's got a point.

If it's not in the game, don't use it.

If you found it, bury it with a dead body and notify the server admins so that we can ID the owner if you weren't able to from 'study body.'

We're able to ID items that don't belong on other players from secured server logs. Doesn't give us the right to say 'no' to players, and 'yes' to ourselves.

Edited by Manta-Avoid
  • Like 1

Last night we were getting owned pretty badly, few messages came up on our steam page and it was a team that frequent our server. Making out that they were owning us and trying to belittle us i then thought about looking at the logs after one of our guys spawned in after our server went down and was immediately shot. When i went and had a look one of them was using the thermal as50 with a silenced uzi!! LOL so funny when he came back squirming like a little bitch, pure scum!!

Edited by sye73

It is allowed but lame as shit to use hacked in weapons. This stupid teamspeakconversationscreenshot ain´t proves shit. As kyriel pointed out, this shit happens without dancing around the fire or active cheating.

so long Rudson.

• Like 2

discovered he in fact was using an AS50 TWS. I studied the body, quickly went into the gear menu and took a screenshot:

[... ] the log is obviously forged.)

as50tws.png

You've proven TH3_UN533N had a non-DayZ weapon in his gear pile. But this screenshot of your teamspeak convo - the log entry he produced there? Show me where your identifier is in that string.

Have you ever seen an A2DS log entry before? Do you know who the log entry is for?

I hate to say it. You like to post and that's cool, but your stories read like the worst chapters of Fifty Shades of Grey.

It is allowed but lame as shit to use hacked in weapons. This stupid teamspeakconversationscreenshot ain´t proves shit. As kyriel pointed out, this shit happens without dancing around the fire or active cheating.

so long Rudson.

It is NOT allowed to used hacked weapons sir! You may be confusing this with the rule that you can use legit weapons that are hacked in.

Sounds like some more d-bag admins.

I killed a group of guys who tried to land a heli next to me and what do u know...they all had as-50 thermals. Did I take em...no. I buried em with the body because thier not in the game. While u can supposedly use hacked in guns as long as u didn't hack em in it's plain douchebaggery.

Sounds like these admins need a swift kick in the vagina. I mean ur admins u should know better.

• Like 1

Everyone in ARK seems to be fake and gay

And this is relevant because...? Reconsider your choice of words. 'Gay' is losing its burn, at least in Australia and Europe.

I killed a group of guys who tried to land a heli next to me and what do u know...they all had as-50 thermals. Did I take em...no. I buried em with the body because thier not in the game. While u can supposedly use hacked in guns as long as u didn't hack em in it's plain douchebaggery.

Sounds like these admins need a swift kick in the vagina. I mean ur admins u should know better.

No. The ARK member in question here is not on our admin team. Nor are any ARK members proven hackers, either.

However, kudos to the cleanup job IRT helo full of players with non-standard weapons. Keep that up!

I picked it up off a player not right but I don't hack period. and I'm not au5 admin just a regular shifty Pete is someone who dupes and also uses hacked weapons so he's just as at fault as I am damn kids being emo everyone needs to get off their high horse and stop pretending they are perfect angelic players as hackers ATM are rampant in this game. So why point a finger at me Pete when your just as at fault here....

• Like 1

Server: AU 5

Time: ~9:23pm, GMT+10

What happened:

Two friends and I were passing through North of Stary Sobor. One of them got shot by what sounded like an AS50, so we hit the dirt and hid behind the trees. Every time we peeked out, we were shot at. Eventually, we spotted him to the North-East, and my friend (who had an ordinary AS50) managed to kill him. (We saw in chat that -Ark- TH3 UN533N was killed). I knew him, he was one of the admins on the server, so went on to their teamspeak and taunted him. I traveled over his body and discovered he in fact was using an AS50 TWS. I studied the body, quickly went into the gear menu and took a screenshot:

Here is the conversation in teamspeak (He accuses me of having an AS50 TWS myself, showing me some kind of log. Keep in mind, I never picked up the weapon, or have ever had one, the log is obviously forged.)

as50tws.png

The administration of AU 5, that -Ark- clan, seem really damn shady. They've mentioned a whole lot of stuff that's against the rules over the course of me being in the server + teamspeak. I won't bother though, i know my word alone is not enough to prove anything. Well anyway, here's a post i made a while ago about the shady admins, the hacked in weapon just confirms it.

Back to the topic at hand.

This is not a bannable offence.

Also this is not a punishable offence, however the ARK member in question has been reprimanded by those in his CoC.

Pete, if you have a problem with happenings on the server, speak to me. Because you will be referred to me, otherwise. Your shit-stirring with other admins and other suspected admins is not acceptable in our community.

Consider yourself duly warned.

Common hacked gun on a server where hacking is common.

Less common than many others.

Things don't look good for this guy.. haha

Solid evidence. Enjoy the hammer, jerk.

I will never play on this server, thats for sure. thx for sharing your experience with this Ark Clan.

-Ark- TH3 UN533N <-- pansy!

Everyone in ARK seems to be fake and gay :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan:

It's OK to not like something. But don't be a dick about it.