Jenga22

Bored of Playing on Your Own???

Bored Of Being on your Own..... Join ZAS

ZAS Clan is Recruiting

Join our great gaming community thats enjoys DayZ, we are based in the UK but welcome international gamers

We range from 16+

To Apply:

Name:

Gaming Name:

What Games Do you Play The Most?:

Experience:

Why Do you Want To Join?:

If you are interested in joining reply to this post and I will reply to you as soon as i can

Many Thanks

Jenga22

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Applying:

Name: My name is Bryan

Gaming Name: My gaming name is FatmanSh00t

What Games Do you Play The Most?: Games i play the most

Mount and Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars

Rome: Total War

Shogun 2: Total War

Dayz

Experience:

Why Do you Want To Join?: I would like to join because I'm tired of playing by myself and getting killed by other persons.

How many of you is there? I play myself (most of the time) but would like a squad to roll with.

Edited by jamiebhoy

About 20 odd, post an app if ya wanna join

Age ; 17

Role ; Sniper or Assault

Weapon ; AS50 DMR m4A1 or m4A3

How long have i been playing? Around 1month.

About Me ( on Dayz ) ; I'm a good sniper, I don't miss often. Good tactically. Always willing to help team mates when there in need.

Why do you want to join? I enjoy playing with other people and just playing the game. ;)

Name: My name is Matt

Gaming Name: My gaming name is MattAz for skype and online (steam etc.)mattc1234

What Games Do you Play The Most?: Games i play the most:

Starcraft 2

Orcs Must Die 2

Left for Dead 2

Minecraft

Dayz

Experience:i have been playing day z for a couple of weeks, shooters on pc for a looooong time

Why Do you Want To Join?: I would like to join because everytime someone becomes friendly to me they kill me and take my stuff

Name - Mark

Game name - HELLBENT. (steam is) h3llb3nt21

Location - Ohio USA

Average ping - 33

Age - 24

Games - bf3 mw3 dayz total war series

Experience - 25 hours dayz. Goid at most games

Name : Jamie

Gaming name : Batflaps

What games do you normally play?

I play Battlefield 3, Minecraft, CSS, Tribes, Total War:Rome, League of Legends

Only playing DayZ atm though.

Experiance : almost 2 weeks#

I want to join because I want to start experiencing the game in a team environment.

Name: Zach

Gaming Name: Flip on steam it's Zach

What games do you normally play? I play a lot of games can't really name them all.

Experience: About 2 weeks.

Why Do you Want To join? I find it better to be with a group then alone.

Edited by ZachMaster15

Name: Pascal

Gaming Name: LennoxAUT

What Games Do you Play The Most?: Day Z, IL2 1946, Battlefield 3, World of Tanks, World of Warcraft, League of Legends

Experience: Dunno that real, not a vet yet but not a noob either :-)

Why Do you Want To Join?: Tired of playing alone, way to boring and to dangerous in my opinion

Name: Ben

Gaming Name: ApriL or Benybob

Games: Starcraft, League and Mount and Blade

Experience: I am good at E-Sports and now play a lot of DayZ

Why do you want to join?: My friends are not at the same skill level as me so I want to find people who are better to roll with.

Edited by ApriL