Sign in to follow this  
killkhan

Third/first person servers

Not quite sure what the admins are doing on some servers but hopefully they will read this and listen.

Why are people reversing server times? For instance nearly all US and UK servers were night time and they shouldn't have been but there was absolutely no info in the server names. Why isn't the information being given in the server name/info?

Also, why aren't they letting people know that there is no third person in their servers? This should also be in the server name/info.

It's time consuming enough trying to actually get into a game to then find out it's not what you're looking for.

People need to give the proper information in the server name.

If you look at the difficulty of a server, it can usually show that there is or is not third person. Regular is the only difficulty that allows Third Person by default, anything higher is usually stuck in First Person.

As for the transition in day night cycles, it could be because more people play at night as to during the actual day.

I'd like for more hosts to do this as well. There's some that do [3DP:"x", CH:"x"], but most don't. I'm sick of fucking around with it, but have found a decent server to play on for now UK 7. But I'd like more options without the hassles. Hehe.