Sign in to follow this  
semipr0

Script Restriction #55....PART DEUX

1:53:08 Player Gapetto kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:08 Player Michael kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:08 Player Chip Chipperson kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:08 Player Michael disconnected.

1:53:09 Player Chip Chipperson disconnected.

1:53:09 Player Gapetto disconnected.

1:53:09 Player Charlii kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:09 Player Cuervo kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:09 Player Esproc kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:09 Player Warranty45 kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:09 Player [saH] WalkingDead kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:09 Player Smallock kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:09 Player Jano kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

1:53:09 Player ADM Kiko kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

Thats directly from my server console log after a player I have identified in the log used a script to transport my entire server population into the inaccessible second floor room of the inaccessible large church in Chernogorosk at approximately 1:52AM CST this morning.

None of these people were in vehicles at the time. The scripts.log shows entries for Effects_AirDestructionStage2 in regards to all the BE #55 kicks. Everyone had been teleported to this inaccessible location, half the server was kicked by the BE #55 error, the other half immediately drop logged to avoid the intentions of the individual that teleported everyone to the location (And yeah I know who it was and yeah I won't be dealing with that asshole again).

Regardless of that, point of the post is, I've got the latest BEServer installed, I also installed the BE released #55 patch fix...and it doesn't seem to have done anything but make the #55 error even more common, and its coming up constantly now even in conjunction with situations that involve no vehicles or vehicle explosions.

Lost our chopper to it as well. Oddly enough I WAS flying the chopper, and I was not kicked for #55, I was simply teleported to the room. Chopper must have gone down over where I was flying at the time.

So...GG..try again please?

• Like 1

I downloaded the latests Battleye version http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Updated the script.txt - You can register your server on support.dayzmod.com - when you are accepted as a server host you will be able to gain access to the private server host file repository.

Was fixed for my server.

Also make sure your running the latest beta. My server NL40 runs: 95417

Cheers!

Yeah I have all that stuff installed and we're running 95417, we haven't pushed up to 95660 yet.

Got the latest BEServer installed, updated scripts txt and the #55 hotfix. And after bringing the server back up after the install we were getting #55 errors for crap that didn't even involve vehicles.

Later in the morning, one of my clan mates and I were in a vehicle, we took fire from a target we believed was making off with a bike of ours, so we ditched and bailed to return fire. I got a shock icon, then got kicked for #55, my clan mate did not get kicked, took no shock, no damage whatsoever, but stated in Teamspeak that the vehicle had disappeared entirely....and it had only taken like 5 bullets maximum, from a handgun at that cause the guy ditched the bike, shot at our car, and started running away.

After I logged back in, we confirmed there was no vehicle there...so my clan mate took the bike and I went and patrolled for any camps in the area to try to locate the guy that took shots at us. Finding nothing, around an hour later I passed by the place where we had ditched our vehicle, and it was sitting right there, with barely any damage other than to the tires.