Sign in to follow this  
fully

Loving this Mod =) - but?

This mod is great =)

Lost my back pack when I was putting loot into it, it dropped on the ground, but couldent pick it back up, how do you do this?

So I carry on heading north, heard some dude firing off his pistol. So I find him, watching the zeds running towards him. I flank him and sneak up behind him. I wanted his beans from his back pack, but couldent work out how to take them out. Is it possable to do this?

I could of killed him (But I like them to see the whites of my eyes first =))but chose not to. As you can see I am getting a little hungry. So I carry on and found this place =)

I can hear plenty of flies around the back of it and its dark, so I am going in ninja styles =)

post-57040-0-83417000-1344332576_thumb.j

It's buggy.

Saying that I do wonder what people do to find these bugs as, aside from the sniper rifle going missing, I can't remember the last time anything buggy happened.

On one of our next videos you will see my brother pack bugging out and me spending 2-3 minutes putting it all back for him...lol

Damn bugs! :P

If your bag fell on top of some other loot you sometimes have to pick up all the loot under it before you can pick the bag up. So you could pick it all up and drop it a little ways away until there is nothing under the bag then you should get the option to open or take the bag. I've seen that happen sometimes when bags spawn on top of loot in the supermarkets.

If you're behind another player you should see a prompt to open [whatever pack they have] and then if you loot it just like any other loot you could take what you want out of it. My friend actually stole some stuff from random players when he first spawned, it was pretty funny.

That screenshot appears like it's a radio tower which I'd assume is Green Mountain. Haven't been there myself but others have said it's not really worth the loot there since it spawns tons of zombies.

Edited by ALiborio

On one of our next videos you will see my brother pack bugging out and me spending 2-3 minutes putting it all back for him...lol

Damn bugs! :P

Sweet I will look out for this =)

Sorry you're loving mod buts? wot? :(

I've lost my pack a few times now. Was asking how to pick it up, and take stuff from others =)

But? = I have questions =)

Yeah I am at Green Mountain, Might run into a UAZ or ATV if I'm lucky. Still worth the adventure for a look =)

Night time is fun and scary at the same time :P