Sign in to follow this  
nick.yates

Teleported into the middle of the ocean

Hi there,

I'm quite new to Dayz and just started playing today, I got teleported into the middle of the ocean and can't get back. I'm not dying either I have just been in the middle of the ocean for a couple of hours and can't do anything. Is there anything that I can do or am I just screwed now?

Thanks for any help

Nick

• Like 1

Yeah did that just now and started in the middle of the ocean with all my blood back :(. I just want to die/respawn why can'd there be a command to kill yourself? Is there anyway to reset your character/could an admin reset me?

Edited by nick.yates

No because the dumb fucking creators removed the respawn button like the dumb fuckint cunts that they are. Can't wait until War z shits on this awful game.

Well I bought Arma 2 combined ops to play this mod because I heard good things about it even though it's in alpha. But it seems like hackers/cheaters have spoilt another promising game.

No because the dumb fucking creators removed the respawn button like the dumb fuckint cunts that they are. Can't wait until War z shits on this awful game.

I sense that you are feeling faux rage.

• Like 1

So is there any possibility of a fix for this, or am I screwed?

I've been stuck in the ocean for almost 2 hours now, so you're pretty much screwed unless you can find someone to teleport you back to the main land. GL

Well this is a game breaker, I don't seem to be able to die and I'm stuck in an endless ocean. Guess the less than 1 day of Dayz is all I get, can't reset my character, can't respawn and can't die. What a load of dog shit!

Same thing happened to me last night. I'm screwed as well, because it looks like you cant actually swim back to shore from that far away. But I did notice that after a while, my body temperature was so low that I started losing blood at about 3 points every two seconds. So eventually I will die, but at 7500 remaining blood, it's gonna take a while. Why the fuck did they have to get rid of the respawn button?? <_<

Same thing happened to me. I just knew that it would be trouble the moment I heard Rocket was disabling the respawn button.

Managed to eventually find a server with all talk on and asked the admin to kill me, only way I could get around this seeing as for some reason I wouldn't die in the ocean.