Sign in to follow this  
Ixnay Hombre

Holy crap, that was scary!

I was heading towards NNW Airfield with my m107 and tracker binoculars or w.e they are, looted em off of a dead guy in Cherno. I havn't experience with this rifle so I lay down in some bushes to watch the sniper tutorial by Ace, when I start getting fired on. I spam M1 not knowing WHERE he is. I start bleeding out, but I regain consciousness and bandage myself.

It appears my attacker was RIGHT INFRONT OF ME. Litertly, I proned RIGHT behind him and didn't notice. So guy in US 1550 or whatever, i'm sorry. I didn't know. I was later guned down by some guy who came from infront. My adreline was pumping so hard my hands were shaking.

So, what was your most scary/suprising experience?

The most scariest experience was right after the patch with the new zombie animations. I logged in around cherno or elektro with my friend, it was pitch black, and my friend was the only one with a flashlight. We were making our way up north so we could log in around stary or the NWAF and loot. About 1/4th of the way there, we noticed we aggroed a zombie, we run towards a treeline and then I turn around as my friend turns around with the torch and to see the crazy hopper animation at night, only seen for about half a second by the flashlight. Me and my friend was scared shitless and started to run like crazy.

• Like 1

Stuff happens at green mountain man...stuff happens.

That was on a firsts builds of mod. My first meeting of ALIVE players. When I get in a red house (with 2 sides rooms). I ran into room and saw 2 bandits looting gear there. I got makarov and start shooting like crazy (yes yes adreline and stuff :D). The end of story - my dead body. BUT! I got one of them :D

Edited by AssClown

last night, was crouching around NW airfield with my brother at about 02:00 game time, had gamma and brightness up so could make stuff out, suddenly he shouts player get down! get down!

All of a sudden automatic and a loud series of BOOM BOOM BOOM! ring across the airfield, was so loud it made me jump (5.1 headphones) he shouts "shit shit shit" then he drops dead, so now it's dark, raining the zombies are more excited then a frustrated hippo, I return fire with my measly Winchester and I am pretty sure I hit one as the body falls to the floor then disappears (Alt+f4??) I then hear a loud scream behind me and turn to see 10-15 zombies running through the broken wall, so I haul ass! Then more BOOMS! and concrete explodes behind me and my heart is pumping and I am shaking after downing a Red Bull mixed with adrenaline... then fuck my life the graphics start glitching and I run into a wall and get my leg broken on the first hit... (fucker) manage to slay the few zeds chasing me but now I gotta find morphine, so crawl around into a barracks where the guys were shooting at us and there is no sign, couple more zeds in there which hit me and bring me down to 3k blood...

Killed them found an AKM and logged of.... 2700 BLOOD! O.O

I was so freaking pumped with adrenaline I couldn't sleep after it!!

I LOVE THIS GAME!

3 buddies and myself were crossing a large field and we got a few zombies trailing. We didn't care much for them but then buddy1 asked if we should kill em. I said no as we would lose them anyway but I told him that if he wanted to, why not! I personnally hesitated to do so... Being full geared and all... So I kept running. He stopped and BAM! Buddy1 got sniped. Nobody had a snipe rifle at the time so we basically ran like headless chickens. I heard 6 or 7 bullets flying, the gunshots sounded like an M107... So I ran for cover, serpentine style, those few seconds seemed to be minutes.