Sign in to follow this  
m00tley

I was turn into a zombie =D

I was making my way out of elektro with some friends when i was turn into a fuckin zombie by some fuckin hacker or something. When i realize that i was a zombie i disconnected from the server and tried to log on another server, but i didn't work, cause when i logged on the other server, i was still a MOTHERFUCKIN ZOMBIE. I died from blood loss for some reason, my friends tried to loot my body to no avail, since the body was gone for some reason, but they could hear the flies sound.

Lost a DMR, a M4A1 CCO SD (If i'm not wrong bout the name), and assloads of food for my camp.

Yes, i'm QQing, and wanted to share my pain, if anyone else went through this situation, please post here, cuz i would like to feel like i'm not the most unlucky motherfucker ever.

Dying on a Firefight? OK! Dying cuz u was turn into a motherfuckin zombie? FUCK THAT SHIT!

PS: Server US 65

Edited by m00tley
  • Like 1

I wish i could man, but my friends told me that the "Zombie me" put the gun back on the bag and started to punch one of my friends. At least i broke my friend's leg =D.