Sign in to follow this  
deevo (DayZ)

I need help!! stuck on load screen

l logged out normally. When i go to log back in on the same server. i get stuck on the load screen. Even when i try different servers i get the same issue. Tried every fix that i could find on the forums, but my Dayz still wont work...

Please Help

They arent going to help you dude, ive sent support tickets to dayz and to arma 2. Its a simple thing to reset our characters on the hive but they are lazy bastards. waste of 30$ to buy arma2 for this mod where a simple fix is to reset a character and they then want to cry its alpha its alpha well no shit but it should still be relatively playable. IM not buying a new cd key for a simple fix on thier part, and i damn sure wont be buying this game if it ever goes standalone if this is thier support model. lazy ass bastards.

Same here, doesn't matter which server I try, it always just hangs on loading. Really dissapointing, haven't been able to play in over two weeks.

I noticed that just about everyone who was on Server US1966... is having the same issue since the Hacker invaded the server. And they are having the same issue.

i was talking to a Dayz Support Person and he wasn't much help at all, he gave me a few fixes and then ignored me after it wouldn't work.

Since the Hotfix the get to Debug plains and that is it.