goduk

F****** hackers is going to lose a bunch of players!

...FUCKING HACKERS!!!! Aggggghhhhhhhh

I'v only died ONCE from a PvP, all other deaths have coome from bugs/glitches or Hackers and this morning was no exception.

Fed up of paying for servers (I know it's Alpha) and then getting some little prick with a code to come on and fucking piss everyone off like they do!!!

He had an MK48 MOD at night, with no night vision, teleported behind our location and shot us both before we even had time to turn around!!

PLEASE change the kill message to say who killed you so that we can kick and ban them and also report them to you for blacklisting etc.

• Like 1

No.

put it on normal if you wanna see names

Edited by Buffjesus

How do you know he had no night vision if you didn't even have time to turn around and look at him? How do you know he teleported there and that it wasn't just some guy that snuck up behind you?

• Like 1

How do you know he had no night vision if you didn't even have time to turn around and look at him? How do you know he teleported there and that it wasn't just some guy that snuck up behind you?

You have my beans for your large amounts of disbelief.

• Like 1

Actually, I don't see why admins can't see who killed who in an out of game log.

Admins having no powers means the servers go unchecked, I think the price of dealing with admin abuse on some servers would far outweigh the price of letting hackers roam free on all servers.

Iv been playing dayz for about a month now. And its a great game but it wont go far until rocket and his team takes care of this hacking! I was just playing at the north west airfield and I found a ghille suit and m24 last night. All of a sudden im teleported to the sky with the rest of the sad people in the server, Just to get dropped and killed by a hacker. I even aborted and went to another server I like to play on, only to find out im in the "THUNDER DOME" So iv lost all my gear(really only cared ab ghille). So yeah I think im done playing dayz for a while. But its such a great game rocket, Iv seen all your interviews and I will follow the game but until this hacking stuff is taken care of im done. Is it that simple to hack, What does battleeye even do!! Any way if Anyone else wants to vent about being hack please post. I'd be happy to see im not the only person offended by this! Ruining a great game!

Edited by Solid Snake_Eater
  • Like 3

Right there with ya bud. I haven't been killed in weeks by legitimate means. Every death has been from getting teleported and mass killed or just dropping dead along with everyone else in the server. This alone has made me quit after 2 months of active playing. It's become crazy in the past couple weeks...It's just freakin ridiculous now. Every single server that's not on a private hive ends up getting nuked, it's just a matter of time.

• Like 3

Iv been playing dayz for about a month now. And its a great game but it wont go far until rocket and his team takes care of this hacking!

It's an alpha mod and Rocket can't do anything about it.

Apparently battle-eye has a plan in the works to ban a bunch of hackers. So just wait and see. Besides, it's just a mod, no need to get your panties in a bunch about it- I'm sure the stand-alone version will address the problem since they are more connected to it than battle-eye is.

I know it sucks, but wait it out. Sooner or later they will get bored and leave. I know this is a tired excuse but, it is an alpha. You're gear and stats will all get erased some day anyway. Instead of complaining about it, just play the game and have what fun you can while reporting bugs. Some day you will tell your friends "Man, I survived 15 days back when this game was in alpha and there were hackers on every other server."

Just play and have what fun you can. Seriously hunting scripters can be pretty intense and fun seeing as they have the upper hand usually.

I know it sucks to lose gear for crappy reasons, I too would prefer a legit player to kill me and earn my beans. What people keep forgetting is, you can lose your gear to bugs, or damned well anything these days. The game is in it's early testing phase. Don't get attached to your shit. If a hacker gets you, "oh well" start over and hope next time it's a legit player that earned that AKM and NVGs.

I know I got pissed when my 30 day character got killed by hackers, but an hour later I was running along the beach looking for new gear. Get over it. If you can't take bugs/issues in a games testing phase, don't play it. Not meaning to offend, just being honest. Though, admittedly, it gets hard to keep testing a game when there are this many scripters....

• Like 2

me and 2 of my mates got killed today by a hacker at Stary. One shotted me, one shotted my friend, and the thing was we did a full sweep with thermal before we moved out. When our 4th squad mate was there, he logged out due to think it was hacks. Came back in, saw two people looting our bodies(we were fully decked out..GPS and all)...Then he said they randomly disappeared. All of the sudden he got shot, broke his leg, and he started losing 1-2k health every second until he was dead. He once again did a full 360 with thermal to check around him, but nobody was there.(invis?). If they weren't hackers, they were the best snipers ever. Also, before that, one of my mates RANDOMLY started dancing so we all immediately d/c'ed lol. Probably the funniest hack I have seen so far.

Apparently battle-eye has a plan in the works to ban a bunch of hackers. So just wait and see. Besides, it's just a mod, no need to get your panties in a bunch about it- I'm sure the stand-alone version will address the problem since they are more connected to it than battle-eye is.

I know its in alpha and its a wonderful game, Iv been telling all my friends about it. Somthing that this game industry needs. Im just telling the facts like it is. People are going to stop playing, Who wants to play dayz get a bunch of cool gear and die by someone cheating, Also admins on servers banning YOu for killing them or Holding the only chopper. I have been server hopping since I got the game and each one has its own issue. I like this game, like alot. Just Im not big on being hacked.

• Like 1

I know its in alpha and its a wonderful, Iv been telling all my friends about it. Somthing that this game industry needs. Im just telling the facts like it is. People are going to stop playing, Who wants to play dayz get a bunch of cool gear and die by someone cheating, Also admins on servers banning YOu for killing them or Holding the only chopper. I have been server hopping since I got the game and each one has its own issue. I like this game, like alot. Just Im not big on being hacked.

I like how you keep calling it a game.

Yesterday I was teleported to the beach with the rest of the server, Alt-F4'ed the first time... would be dead without... derp...

O sorry about that, I forget that its not a game!!! Its a "mod" that you play..hmmm sounds like a game.

Yesterday I was teleported to the beach with the rest of the server, Alt-F4'ed the first time... would be dead without... derp...

Yeah i got dropped out the sky, I aborted. Went to another server and got thrown into the thunder dome. Couldnt escape..Lost my ghille suit. But hey its just a game(not to everone though /\/\)

It's an alpha mod and Rocket can't do anything about it.

ohmergerd another "alpha" excuse you do know this mod is going into beta at patch 2.0 right...after 1.7.5-9 they will just go 1.8 then 1.9 then bam 2.0 they say it will only take another month or so for it to hit beta...so ya no this game aint changing much FFS instead of fixing the core fuck ups all rocket did was add useless fucking items like tank traps, sandbags, and fencing but omg guess what while the tank traps are completely fucking useless the bags and fencing DONT EVEN WORK ON ZOMBIES CAUSE THEIR FUCKED UP PHYSICS....

• Like 1

i actually would love the change of everyone starting new on the server im playing, bit cherno/electro action,

im all geared btw and dont care to loose it so.

Same shit happened to me 3 times in under a week.

3 times in a week? im guessing you play in servers that aren't fully populated? Those are the worst. Try an average of 3/5 times a day if playing 10 hrs in one day

I was teleported with everyone on the server,three times in just a few hours. Twice within 10 min after switching servers. The third time I was in the sky with the OP, I was lucky and lived, was able to loot morphine from the bodies to fix my leg and then gathered all I could from all the bodies on the ground. I understand that this is going to happen, but the rate at which is happening is getting old. Seems to have picked up recently.

I like how you keep trying to be a smart-ass.

• Like 1

Ignorance at its finest.

Keep it up, OP.

What are you talking about you filthy mess?

The game is getting raped by hackers daily. The OP is more than justified venting about it, alpha or not.