Sign in to follow this  
thekillingsmiley

I died 3 times today!!!

3 times! I died 3 times!

I've been doing rather well in DayZ so far. On like only my third life I went for about 5 days with a character. Then 6 days with my next character and I was on my 5th day with my current character where my first death for the day happened.

My first death, I was with my friend and got killed by a silenced gun. I lost:

Ghillie

AK74-Kobra

7 extra mags

and a crap load of supplies

Second death, I just axe murdered a guy who was shooting at new players with two friends of mine. Went up a tower and got sniped....

Ghillie

NVG's

Rangefinder

Third death, ran to Elekto and found a new player (read noob) getting chased by zombies. Helped him kill the zombies and taught him how to bandage himself and give a blood transfusion. Found an Alice Pack, gave it to him. Looted Elektro with him and met up with some friends of mine and got my recent loot back. We then headed up the "sniper hills" to go log out. Right when we were about to log out. AS50, all 4 of us.......dead.

I lost:

NVG's

Rangefinder (both recoverd by friends)

and............a hatchet

I lost so much shit and it all happened in a rather short amount of time, probably around 2 hours or so. However, my 2nd life today was awesome due to my first ever axe group murder thingy. My 3rd life was the best though. I met up with 1 new player at lighthouse who was being chased by zombies and was bleeding. Thankfully he didn't fear me and listened to my advice to lose the zombies for the most part. Then while in Elektro, I ran in to another player being chased by zombies. I was able to help him quite a bit. Got the zombies off him and killed, got him a crowbar, taught him how to use a bandage and blood bag, got him medical supplies from the hospital, and even let him have the Alice Pack I found on the ground.

It sucks that me, the new player, and my two friends died at the end, but it was a really good time. DayZ showed what it could be to me today. Friendly people in abundace, and bandits/murders disrupting the peace by just enough to keep death just a step away. For all the people who complain on these forums, keep at it and it will get better. Also, a big thanks to Rocket for an incredible mod/game!

Edited by I-TKS-I

Hey, I just died because I found a tractor, and I bumped it into a fence and it decided to explode.

I lost:

NVG's, GPS, etc.... M4A3 CCO, M24, and camo clothing.

Then, when I was running to my body, the server restarted.

Edited by Lysander_of_Sparta
  • Like 1

Hey, I just died because I found a tractor, and I bumped it into a fence and it decided to explode.

I lost:

NVG's, GPS, etc.... M4A3 CCO, M24, and camo clothing.

LOL I've done the exact same thing before! Was like, "Oooo a tractor!". Drove it for like two minutes then crashed and burned. As long as you're having fun though, right?! :P

From the sound of it you get top gear in no time anyway.

Good to see there's still friendlies and people having fun.

I died 0 times today!!! 0 times!!! Avoid people. It's the key.

I would say don't troll, but I know you're not one of them. :P

Anyways, my first death today was pure ambush. Props to the guy who did it. B)

I would say don't troll, but I know you're not one of them. :P

Anyways, my first death today was pure ambush. Props to the guy who did it. B)

Thank you for realizing that I'm not some fail troll. And I pity you for all of what happened. But seriously, how did you find all of that so quickly?

Edited by omgwtfbbq

From the sound of it you get top gear in no time anyway.

Good to see there's still friendlies and people having fun.

Second life was pure luck. For some reason this guy who was shooting at a bunch of new players was loaded, NVG's, rangefinder, gps, map, trench tool, ghillie, just straight loaded. But get this, he only had a revolver.... I don't know how he get all that with only a revolver (hacks?).

dude.. i lost 7 cars in 2 days + 2 got killed after repairing, dont cry

If you read the whole thing, which you obviously didn't, you would no I'm actually doing the opposite of that. Good topic check though!

• Like 1

Thank you for realizing that I'm not some fail troll. And I pity you for all of what happened. But seriously, how did you find all of that so quickly?

No problem!

Look two posts up and I explain it a bit more. I might start just helping new players get around in the cities. Was rather fun.

Edited by I-TKS-I

No problem!

Look two posts up and I explain it a bit more. I might start just helping new players get around in the cities. Was rather fun.

It is, I find it better than Killing Innocents. and It is a lot harder.

Nice to meet a fellow Humanitarian.

• Like 1

;)

Unfortunately, up north is kos territory. To much risk up there to start the whole friendly conversation thing. :(

I just had an Army battleship spawn right behind me while im trying to be sneaky and hide my tent... Guess what happened

and OP how did you manage to find NVG's so quickly? I usually have to find them on people that are dead or loot players that I killed which is the same thing but alot more work on kill those sniping campers.

Where the heck did you get that incredible equipment? Three times dying? I am running through this world and I've never seen a ghillie, NVG or Rangefinders?

And I am pissed when I die and lose a CZ or a M14 ....