Sign in to follow this  
Lyncher

Tired of Running Solo

Just looking to play with more people, most of people I got to play have quit for various reasons and I am sick of getting jumped evry other night lol. Just PM me if you need a decent squad mate or if you got some people playing casual and are looking for some more people to play with.

well if your dad has Irish blood then you do too. So do you want to join? we have a website up right now and are bringing in other members.

well if your dad has Irish blood then you do too. So do you want to join? we have a website up right now and are bringing in other members.

only recruiting irish members seems kind of racist to me.

• Like 2

It seems like a choice they are making and you seem like a c word.

It seems like a choice they are making and you seem like a c word.

Weither I seem like an ass or not, recruiting based on blood is being a bigot and discrimination. If its not does that mean people can make White only clans? Black only clans? ect ect

• Like 2

Well they can do that if they want too. Its there choice, as they are free to do so you are an ass for saying they are racists. If I wanted to recruit only family members am I a racists? Example a small island out in the pacific that is inhabited by one clan gets, brought into the new world and spreads around. Years later one starts playing DayZ and posts, Hey people who I am blood related too come play with me. Then your C word ass appears and calls them racists becuase you can. Power too you and good luck with trying to get more ignorant.

It's alright Lynch.

He get's his definitions off of wikipedia and says people are racist because he can.

Well they can do that if they want too. Its there choice, as they are free to do so you are an ass for saying they are racists. If I wanted to recruit only family members am I a racists? Example a small island out in the pacific that is inhabited by one clan gets, brought into the new world and spreads around. Years later one starts playing DayZ and posts, Hey people who I am blood related too come play with me. Then your C word ass appears and calls them racists becuase you can. Power too you and good luck with trying to get more ignorant.

That made absolutely no sense. recruiting only family members has nothing to do with being racist. But saying "you must have this blood in order to get in" is.

You say there racists for trying to recruit people of irish decent. I set forth an example of a group of people who once lived on an island and shared a common anncestory. Then I set the fact that they left that island on the table and then I made my point. Then your ass got confused.

The words were if you have irish blood in you. I happen to meet that prerequisite so I can apply. I don;t think they went very far but hey your a tit so go nuts.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Lmao, recruiting clans based only on blood is rascist, no matter how you try to explain it or justify it to yourself. By your reasoning, the KKK wasn't a rascist clan, nor were the Nazi's.

Lmao, recruiting clans based only on blood is rascist, no matter how you try to explain it or justify it to yourself. By your reasoning, the KKK wasn't a rascist clan, nor were the Nazi's.

This is a video game clan.

Is this going to cause worldwide controversy? No.

So why even comment?

a particular race is superior to others.

By your reasoning, the KKK wasn't a rascist clan, nor were the Nazi's.

Wait wait wait, are you stupid? You must be stupid.

By your damn reasoning, every Olympic team is racist. kthxbye

-

Anyway, feel free to add me - Steam/Skype: iDewder.

Edited by iDewder
  • Like 1

only recruiting irish members seems kind of racist to me.

"Irish" is NOT a race. White caucasian, black, latino, asian... those are races.