Sign in to follow this  
wnxlions

Offering My Services

Hello Survivors!

I am here to let everyone know that I would like to offer you my services. What does this mean do you ask? Well, I am fairly proficient in Photoshop and can make all sorts of graphics. I made my Avatar and Signature that I wear on the forums here.

If anyone would like something made you can post here with a request. I can do anything from small Avatar/Signatures like the one I am wearing to Wallpapers. Keep in mind the bigger the request the longer it will take.

If you want a wallpaper please specify the resolution. If you would like a Avatar or Signature keep in mind the restrictions that come with them.

Signature - I don't think there are any restrictions but please keep it reasonable. Nobody likes having to scroll through your 6 inch tall signature :D.

To help you guys out on what I need to complete a request follow these guidlines.

• Image Links?: (Provide a link to an image you want used, high quality image preferable. OR state something reasonable, if you can't find it, I probably can't either. In-game screenshots MUST be high resolution and high quality. If the image you give me is bad quality, the product will be bad quality).

• Desired Text: (Specify the text you want me to put on your sig and/or ava, if any.).

• Theme: (Specify the theme(s) you want used for your request. "a game, anime, style, color, etc").

• Please provide any additional information that might help me complete the request.