Sign in to follow this  
iLLxTyphus

Dallas 49, admin abuse

If you read the post i entered their Server to talk with them about it they preceded to verbally assault me so, well not all of them but they gotta put that woman in there back in her cage or outside on a leash. its not a freak out i honestly see it as new game play to invade other servers

You know, the absolute only reason we went off on you, was because you were threatening us. Saying "Oh, get your admin right now or I'll fucking blacklist this server by the end of the night, the dev team will shut it down" is a threat. If you would have calmly asked why we banned your friends, it would be a whole different situation.

I'm giving you a personal invitation to join Dallas 49 / US 598's public ventrillo server.

Hostname: 76.74.158.252

Port: 3004

Hayabusa did not have FRAPS running as we logged into the server, Typhus was not on the server at that time, and I play on a laptop and I'm unable to run a stable FRAPS while playing games.

Typhus DID fraps the verbal harassment made againt himself and others.

EDIT: I'll play your childish game, where is your proof that YOU weren't riding on hacked in motorcycles?

EDIT2: Still waiting for Vent Info.

I don't need proof. We have the logs showing the hacked in vehicles.

EDIT:

we get into talking well me saying that we will be posting the Fraps to the devs about this so it can be delt with properly. (i have fraps of the the encounter from my buddies and Frap of the encounter with them in their lobby)

And now your saying that you didn't fraps it? Come on, whats the story?

Edited by oGhillie

i-am-monitoring-this-thread-500x375.jpg

Your "friend" said that he have the encounter frapped and also the encounter in the lobby, and now you say that he wasn't even online when all that happened.

So as Ghillie said, post your video.

Edited by Damier
  • Like 1

Okay, I met with one of the leaders or admins of the server, nice fellow. It seems this was a misunderstanding, and they banned us (Hayabusa and myself) for hacking believing we were part of another group that was actively hacking in the same location.

The conversation was civil, I attempted to record, but do not know if my computer didn't mess that up (will check when I get the chance). We will not be unbanned (didn't ask to be) but they offered me free gear (which I declined).

No further action will be taken by myself now that we have this cleared up. I will try to contact Typhus and Hayabusa regarding this.

EDIT: As I expected, my computer ate the recording, and it is barely understandable. I need a new computer... ARGH

Edited by Zeromentor
  • Like 1

Okay, I met with one of the leaders or admins of the server, nice fellow. It seems this was a misunderstanding, and they banned us (Hayabusa and myself) for hacking believing we were part of another group that was actively hacking in the same location.

The conversation was civil, I attempted to record, but do not know if my computer didn't mess that up (will check when I get the chance). We will not be unbanned (didn't ask to be) but they offered me free gear (which I declined).

No further action will be taken by myself now that we have this cleared up. I will try to contact Typhus and Hayabusa regarding this.

Good to know.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

Edited by Damier

EDIT: As I expected, my computer ate the recording, and it is barely understandable. I need a new computer... ARGH

I knew it, Missunderstanding that sounds alot more like the AFG guys i know.

• Like 1

post proof or gtfo

you could also just refrain from playing there? just an idea

Holy f@ck way to not read the entire thread

Anyway I pulled a derp when I posted in that other thread with the +TI+ clan. Had the wrong page opened up when i posted.

However with getting everything cleared up is nice. I still am upset I got banned for no reason however im glad we could work this out. However you claiming that you have proof that me and zeromentor where hacking and not showing anything is very insulting as we have never hacked and never will. Appology accepted.

Good day sir

Well i assume they got this entire thing cleared up, i since it was i shall extent my own apology, you guys got me on a bad BF3 run the other night. but i still think we should invade each others servers might prove for new game play ideas. other then that can i get a mod to lock the thread

dallas 49 is my favorite server.

I played about two months on this server and didn't see unfair actions from admins.

i hope server will be started soon.

Sorry for my english.