Sign in to follow this  
iLLxTyphus

Dallas 49, admin abuse

Ive posted many times here, supporting us server owners and admins. Well today i encounter people who should never be aloud to own anything that gives them power over other players. i had two friends join this server to play cause it was day time and our home server was night. well they were trotting along and low and behold a Dirt Bike comes by them so they shoot the rider, and blow up the bike, about 30secs later the server is reset and they two guys are banned under the premise of "hacking". Now understand i dont think these two could hack their way out of a paper bag with a Map and compass, they are my close gamer buddies. Now lets get to what i experienced.

so i log into their lobby and ask for the admin so talk about why they were banned.

I first encounter and Angry woman screaming at me saying that i dont own the server (no i dont own the server but i own one myself)

she goes on yelling and through her womanly babble i hear her call me a bitch and what not i shrug it off cause well gamez is Serious Bizz

Now i laugh and go on to tell her im gona eat the server alive on the Fourms (which she takes as i said im gona eat her alive, like i smoke bath salts or something)

we get into talking well me saying that we will be posting the Fraps to the devs about this so it can be delt with properly. (i have fraps of the the encounter from my buddies and Frap of the encounter with them in their lobby)

So after me myself being accused of hacking, racism, and threats

Im gona say this the ]AFG[ clan compsed of Medic(admin) gullie and Meg(who i assume is the angry lady with many cats)

i feel like the 35 players that are composed of three diffrent clans will be joining your server alot and hunting cause well that what the game is about

and i invite any one who wishes to join in the Hunt can Personal msg me and we can get you on my server and gear you up and send you to thier server to hunt

I dont do this to be a complete asshole but these people give us admins are bad rep and most of us are here trying to clear that rep, and well you got me on a bad night after dealing with BF3 bads. if you think i should not do this please post below if you support my endevor please post below and if you support a day when server are shut off please find my of post titled "A Talk to All Admins" and post thier

sorry for the text wall thank you for your time -Typhus

P.S. ill be waiting for the Devs response to the Fraps i have submitted

Got everything cleared up and i extended my formal apology on here, ill have to log into vent at some point and talk and exchange apology's there, I've just been busy the past few days

Edited by iLLxTyphus

I'm still waiting for something to be done. Admins on that server abused power and I haven't heard a word from anyone with any amount of power to do anything. So either this is their covert way of saying, "Yes, Zeromentor, it is prefectly fine to abuse power if you pay for a server."

Even a little, "We'll look into." and sticking the case on the bottom of the pile will be good enough for me.

Dallas 49 / US 598

Server IP and port: 216.172.106.5:2312

Still up and running. You know what this is below? Timestamp in GMT of them restarting the server after their buddy was killed by Hayabusa and their bike was blown up. Thing is, the server was only up for 5 hours, so it couldn't have been their normal reset time, and they restart every 2 hours or so. Why so many restarts? I think it is possible they restart every single time one of their own are killed.

2012-08-06 05:51:59 Restarted

http://dayzmonitor.com/server_info/885.html

Edited by Zeromentor

I play on this server and you may get in vent at any time, in fact i encourage you or anyone else who has doubts about this server to do so and talk to the admins they are really nice and they hand out vehicles to people, so far i have seen them restart the server to implement banns and to improove load times.. normally when the server is restarted they will send a global message stating why server is restarting..

Like i said im pretty sure this is a case of either you hacking or a missunderstanding seing as how these guys have allways been good to me and gave me vehicles..

just my 2 cents.

just for reference.. whats the guys name that u killed on the bike?

Edited by Ericko

[Cpt.]Avaeth[72nd]

He logged off into the lobby, said something which I didn't catch (people were talking in Teamspeak, so I only seen his name light up in Group Chat) then boom, both of us (my friend and I) were kicked. On attempting to rejoin, we were banned.

What is the vent server?

yeah the server admins have nothing to do with 72nd clan that i know of so im sure now that this is either a missunderstanding or you were hacking.. but y instead of just freaking out on the forums dont u attempt to talk to the ppl in vent and ask around?

yeah the server admins have nothing to do with 72nd clan that i know of so im sure now that this is either a missunderstanding or you were hacking.. but y instead of just freaking out on the forums dont u attempt to talk to the ppl in vent and ask around?

Telling me to get on the vent server is easy. But what is the name of the vent server?

If you read the post i entered their Server to talk with them about it they preceded to verbally assault me so, well not all of them but they gotta put that woman in there back in her cage or outside on a leash. its not a freak out i honestly see it as new game play to invade other servers

oh after joining vent medic just let me know that all of u are in a group and u were all toghether when he banned those hackers so now ur all making diff posts against him.. i think is funny how he hasent responded to any of u and the ppl who play on his server are the ones comming in to say ur full of shit.. thats how u know he is a good server admin..

i think u guys were hacking and thats why u were banned. i also think its funny how after all the shit u did he hasent yet banned op ... another reason why i believe him not u

im gonna go ahead and tell all the players that play on the server and have them come on and give their oppinions on how the server is ran.

wow.. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/60225-us-1946-pease-blacklist-this-server-kicking-non-clan-players-so-they-can-use-it-privately/

The last post was made by Hayabusa ....... really? ur seriously willing to be that low? ur so full of shit man i understand ur pissed about getting banned for hacking but ur going around in the forums blaming other stuff that has nothing to do with this on the owner of dallas 49?

are u like 5 years old?

Ericko sorry to bust your bubble but your the only one in here saying we are full of shit, where he said it was a grp of hackers, we are only referring to two ppl that dont hack. honestly Prove that they hacked with a post of the logs, unaltered.

Im part of ]AFG[, what is your in game name, and the names of the people who were banned? it is probably a misunderstanding. we weren't the ones who were on the bike, nor do we have any connection with them. and ]AFG[ is a nice group. Medic is doing his best to insure hackers arent exploiting. and currently, we gave our vehicles away like ericko stated. stop feeding false infromation on the forums. make sure you get your facts strait first. He only bans people who are confirmed scripting. he has his logs open at all times and is always watching.

• Like 1

ive seen only you guys post about this server and by you guys i mean iLLxTyphus Zeromentor Hayabusa

you have made multiple posts trying to taint this servers admin and name

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/63048-dallas-49-admin-abuse/

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62988-to-the-admin-of-dallas-49/page__hl__%2Bdallas+%2B49

and here is my favorite you have stooped so low as to revive an old thread saying that medic also owns or owned this server which is complete bullshit.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/60225-us-1946-pease-blacklist-this-server-kicking-non-clan-players-so-they-can-use-it-privately/

Stop hacking and this kind of stuff wont happen to you. /thread

• Like 1

First of all, those vehicles that your friends were riding on weren't "dirtbikes"... They were military motorcycles that are NOT included in the DayZ mod, anybody could confirm this statement. THAT is why your buddies got banned, not because admin abuse, not because we just felt like banning them, because they were HACKING IN VEHICLES. Second of all, the admin, has the server logs on hand which clearly show your buddies hacking in at least 2-4 military motorcycles. So if you really want to fight this battle, go ahead, your not going to win... we have visual proof of your buddies doing the dirty work.

We don't just go around banning anybody, go on the server and ask people, everyone will say that the server never has issues with banning innocent players. I for one, can confirm this. I've been playing this server for at least a month, and have grown to be apart of the admins group. I can guarantee you that he doesn't abuse his powers. One of the players that was online when the incident happened, even said they saw the motorcycles being hacked in, they said they saw them appear out of nowhere.

Now tell me, hacking in vehicles doesn't deserve a ban? It's exploiting the game.

Btw, take a nice long look at the vehicles that are included in the DayZ mod.

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Vehicles

wow.. http://dayzmod.com/f...e-it-privately/

The last post was made by Hayabusa ....... really? ur seriously willing to be that low? ur so full of shit man i understand ur pissed about getting banned for hacking but ur going around in the forums blaming other stuff that has nothing to do with this on the owner of dallas 49?

are u like 5 years old?

Hayabusa is his own person, and I have as much control over him as I do Sol, our system's Star.

We have asked numberous times for the logs to prove that we were hacking. Nothing has come from them.

To the person that asked our names, you can easily find them in the logs, as they are the same on the forums. It was Hayabusa and myself. I do not know our GUIDs, but I'm sure that too is in the logs.

Edit: I am unable to join Dallas 49 / US 598, because I am BANNED. So give over the vent info.

Edited by Zeromentor

First of all, those vehicles that your friends were riding on weren't "dirtbikes"... They were military motorcycles that are NOT included in the DayZ mod, anybody could confirm this statement. THAT is why your buddies got banned, not because admin abuse, not because we just felt like banning them, because they were HACKING IN VEHICLES. Second of all, the admin, has the server logs on hand which clearly show your buddies hacking in at least 2-4 military motorcycles. So if you really want to fight this battle, go ahead, your not going to win... we have visual proof of your buddies doing the dirty work.

We don't just go around banning anybody, go on the server and ask people, everyone will say that the server never has issues with banning innocent players. I for one, can confirm this. I've been playing this server for at least a month, and have grown to be apart of the admins group. I can guarantee you that he doesn't abuse his powers. One of the players that was online when the incident happened, even said they saw the motorcycles being hacked in, they said they saw them appear out of nowhere.

Now tell me, hacking in vehicles doesn't deserve a ban? It's exploiting the game.

Btw, take a nice long look at the vehicles that are included in the DayZ mod.

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Vehicles

Hayabusa and I were never on any vehicles on that server and had just recently logged in. Those guys you call "Our friends" were [72nd] whom still play on that server. SHOW ME THE LOGS.

And yesterday, iLLxTyphus said he was recording it through fraps? Where is the proof of them not being on hacked motorcycles?

And yesterday, iLLxTyphus said he was recording it through fraps? Where is the proof of them not being on hacked motorcycles?

Hayabusa did not have FRAPS running as we logged into the server, Typhus was not on the server at that time, and I play on a laptop and I'm unable to run a stable FRAPS while playing games.

Typhus DID fraps the verbal harassment made againt himself and others.

EDIT: I'll play your childish game, where is your proof that YOU weren't riding on hacked in motorcycles?

EDIT2: Still waiting for Vent Info.

Edited by Zeromentor