Sign in to follow this  
Dimes123

Spice up the vehicles

I had a thought at work today. The vehicles are bland. Why not spice them up and make each one recognizable with a name or title. Here was my thought

Helo- “China Beach” It has no side guns but added inventory space. It has more armor and a larger gas tank.

Helo- “Power Struggle” It has 2 60 Cals on its sides and its faster than China Beach. However it has less armor and less inventory slots

Bus- “Dead Reckoning” A homage to George A Ramero. More armor, larger gas tank more inventory, mush slower.

Truck- “Schools Out” Short Bus with less inventory, holds less players but moves faster than Dead Reckoning

Car- “Mad Max” it’s the mad max car. Fast, less inventory, holds only 2 people large gas tank

Car- “Clown” Holds 5 people larger inventory more gas, moves slower

Motorcycle- “Hells Angel” Harley, Louder, same speed, bigger gas tank, holds more inventory

Anyone else with ideas?

I've had the same thought about cars. At least allow us to bolt some corrugated roof metal on the cars to make them a bit more sturdy.

I'm not talking about full on mad max here although personally I love the style but can't see how it'll fit in DayZ.

Can't see the point of having side guns (car chases aren't that common and this ain't the loony toons). A roof mounted M240 on an off-road pickup truck on the other hand... Yes please.

i got 1,go back to cod^^

Sometimes I wish there was a steal beans button.

Edited by zamp
  • Like 1

"Hacker's delight" - A10 jet

Oh wait...

i got 1,go back to cod^^

That has nothing to do with cod, quit with the generic comments.