Sign in to follow this  
Doc_Wreckshop

Calling you out FTW Static Proof

Obviously talking a different scenario.

Unauth was laying under a tree, i leaned out put two M14 rounds in him-dead. I patiently waited watching the bodies. Someone winds up at the bodies trying to loot them, I shoot in the general direction of that person, then i start getting shot at. I see Static shooting at me from behind a tree. Static and I proceed on exchanging bullets. He layind down i shoot him a couple times nothing. Thunderpimp arrives, Static begins crawling away, i lay into him with the m14 shooting him 10x in the head, at the same time Thunderpimp flanked him unloaded his magazine into him. Static disconnected when he realized that Thunderpimp and I were right on top of him firing away and me calling him a hacker.

There was zero lag issues.

Static openly admitted to logging out at one point in time because he couldnt see anything because he was experiencing the same lag problems we were. There were 6 of us on all experiencing it including the server admin. you can argue us all you want, there was lag, whether your intelligent enough to see it is another matter, so you could of been shooting a logged out toon. Possible and no ones fault. There were multiple instances of you guys magically coming back within a few minutes, which is why you died alot. Also, Static is just good. End of story.

Also, if you are so convinced of us hacking, there are roughly 3000 servers on at this exact time, go to one of them. I certainly dont care. My feelings wont be hurt. Have fun accusing everyone that is better than you are of hacking though.

Lentwolf, I understand you defending your clanmate, but how well do you really know this guy? You need to keep and eye on him and watch for his excuse in a few weeks when he is globally banned saying he must have picked up a hacked weapon or some garbage like that. The raw footage of that night is huge. We will be visiting your server to have some more fun, look for us. Make sure static turns his hacks off though, we will be frapsing every second of it. Again, no offense to you or your clan, we saw no evidence of hacks from any of your other members. This was just too many instances, we even came back three times to be positive and get all the evidence we could. We did not just come here and cry hack, but spent all night observing and fighting on your server. I even made it back to my body twice to grab all my gear, dead bodies everywhere. Fun times.

Please excuse Wreckshop, he just got back from Afghanistan and is a bit hot headed.

I understand where you're coming from. It's easy to overlook little things when you're trying to look at who you consider 'friends'. I get that - you feel I might be turning a blind eye towards members simply because, well, they're members.

That's not the case. We don't let just anyone into [FTW]. Our application process is very open, but we've specifically put certain questions in the app, and require an interview with applicants before letting them in. Most applicants don't even know they're being interviewed - because we often interview them before they apply. We've been around two years, I like to think we know how to filter people out.

But you're right - it's possible Static is hacking, and that he's been hiding it from us. I'm not saying he's not. I'm saying I have yet to see any evidence to support your claims. You claim you have "raw footage" that was "huge" (post #23) - well, with all respect, I'm going to call your bluff. I promise you - if your video provides conclusive evidence that Static is hacking, I will be the FIRST to report him. But all I see right now is smoke. Good entertaining smoke, but empty smoke.

For all I know, you're just some wannabe sharpshooters starting drama for the attention. You thought Static Proof sounded like a cool name, and didn't like one of our members had it, so you decided to cause drama. Unless I see a video - I don't know WHAT or WHO you are, and I will continue to support my clanmates - my friends - until you prove otherwise. You say watch for his excuse in a couple weeks when he's global banned - there won't be any excuses, because if that's true, he won't be in our clan.

I'll have my fraps on in our server next fight, but it won't be watching Static - it will be watching for those TP hacks we think you may have used. Again, we have no proof - so we had no intention of mentioning it previously. But, you kinda brought it out in the open :P

To anyone else reading this thread - if you want a relaxed, friendly environment to play in, where you are NOT accused of hacking just because you're a good shot, come join us in US 1939. Clans welcome, too - we love coordinated competition.

Edited by lentWolf

This is true.

Were you serving our country? If so, thank you - I very much appreciate the sacrifice you, and all servicemen/women, have had to make on some level.

Even if you weren't serving our country - I do understand your sacrifice and can appreciate that.

EDIT: Apologies, double post - didn't see the mention of milt. service until I had posted above, and it wasn't really related to what I was talking about, or what the OP was talking about.

Edited by lentWolf

Look at my post history, I have never called anyone out. Wreckshop was recording and will be going through the footage to see what he has. We normally don't fraps, he is just learning how to use and edit it. So it will be from his point of view, not mine. I will be downloading fraps today and will be running it from now on. Lentwolf, your conclusion is ridiculous. I haven't insulted you once and you result to that. This is a video game. I am pretty good with a weapon in real life and I can tell you my brother Wreckshop is a real live sharpshooter, no need to pretend. We are tired of hackers ruining our experience every night on Dayz. We end our night in the thunderdome, 1000 meters in the air, and in this case with a Godmode hacker. If anything its to make your clan aware of this guy. I'm not crying or mad, we actually had fun. I don't care about dying or gear. We have killed enough scrubs with high tier weapons to fill dozens of tents.

Look at my post history, I have never called anyone out. Wreckshop was recording and will be going through the footage to see what he has. We normally don't fraps, he is just learning how to use and edit it. So it will be from his point of view, not mine. I will be downloading fraps today and will be running it from now on. Lentwolf, your conclusion is ridiculous. I haven't insulted you once and you result to that. This is a video game. I am pretty good with a weapon in real life and I can tell you my brother Wreckshop is a real live sharpshooter, no need to pretend. We are tired of hackers ruining our experience every night on Dayz. We end our night in the thunderdome, 1000 meters in the air, and in this case with a Godmode hacker. If anything its to make your clan aware of this guy. I'm not crying or mad, we actually had fun. I don't care about dying or gear. We have killed enough scrubs with high tier weapons to fill dozens of tents.

I understand your frustration with hackers - believe me, I do. That's a large reason why we decided to host our own server. I don't have much more control as an admin, so far as kicking/etc - but we can see logs, and that's one more thing we can do to contribute and get rid of hackers. Believe me - if you're frustrated about hackers, I'm 20times more frustrated.

But I'm even more frustrated about people crying at myself and my members, claiming hacks and having no proof. I'm not a milt. marksman, so I don't have that ethos like you to say that. But I know video games - more specifically, I know video game sniping. I get accused of hacking on a daily basis sometimes. So when I see this big drawn out topic saying "OMG hax" about one of my members - someone I consider a friend, and someone I'm 99% sure wasn't hacking, because I was in the engagement with him and SAW him die twice - it's hard for me to NOT get flustered.

And then, add to the fact, the first thing your friend says to me when I come into the topic is 'GFY' - I naturally am going to take offense, and respond as such. I hate drama, yet here I am, feeling obligated to take part in it because I'm the leader of the clan you're accusing of hacking.

To top it off - you keep mentioning this video. Over and over, you mention "we have fraps of it". EARLIER you said you had already sent the video in to BIS. Yet here you are saying you haven't sorted through it yet. Make up your mind. Are you sending full footage and edited footage to BIS? Are you only sending one version? Are you going to upload it somewhere where everyone can see it? BIS isn't the only party wanting to see it - YOU made this a public fiasco, and now the public wants to see this so-called 'proof' you have.

Like I've said since the start - show me proof, and you'll win my heart. But without proof. you're just pissing me off.

EDIT: I normally don't fraps either, unless I specifically suspect a hacker - but this morning I gave all of my members specific instructions to record in every major firefight involving two+ players. So, thanks for that.

Edited by lentWolf

YEs, we were back to the fight within fifteen minutes because the battle took place less than 1000meters from several spawns. There were at least a dozen dead bodies to loot from. Do the math.

After we emptied our clips into Static, we retreated and disconnected from the server, discussed the situation and decided to go back and get more evidence. We never ghosted in anywhere or disconnected. Then Wreckshop was admin kicked for some reason, you tell me.

YEs, we were back to the fight within fifteen minutes because the battle took place less than 1000meters from several spawns. There were at least a dozen dead bodies to loot from. Do the math.

After we emptied our clips into Static, we retreated and disconnected from the server, discussed the situation and decided to go back and get more evidence. We never ghosted in anywhere or disconnected. Then Wreckshop was admin kicked for some reason, you tell me.

Exactly, we realized that was possible - and we had no proof to say otherwise. Did you see us start a new topic on these forums and start flaming you? NO. I never would have said anything, but my members kept mentioning it to me when they were reading this topic, so I decided to go ahead and throw it out there in this topic, since you started the blame game.

And another post without any clarification from you - WHERE is this video? I want to see it. You want to prove it - I want you to prove it, too. Post. A. Video.

Edited by lentWolf

Also just from memory your member who's name starts with a Q, disconnected and ghosted on us. Also one of the guys we killed kept letting zombies eat him so he could get back to the fight and a close spawn. I told you wreckshop has footage he has to go through, and I am at work. What would you like me to do?

Edited by thunderpimp

This whole thread bores me. I'm more interested in "Mr. 98% Accuracy at All Times." Have you played anyone of any real value?

I'd be glad to help you lower that percentage down a few. You can pick the game too.

And back on this topic. I wouldn't be surprised if he hacked. Every large team has at least 1-2 designated hackers who spawn in items for them. What makes this garbage FTW team any different? lol

Ban for swearing in a mature rated game at that! Awesome!

Edited by Ridley
  • Like 1

Also just from memory your member who's name starts with a Q, disconnected and ghosted on us. Also one of the guys we killed kept letting zombies eat him so he could get back to the fight and a close spawn.

A member ghosted and was reprimanded for that, I believe I mentioned that in my original post. Someone kept letting zombies kill him? So? I don't agree with that behavior necessarily, but the mechanic is in the game, so it's possible a player could let his/herself die quickly, sure. If that's not supposed to be there, maybe Rocket should patch so players can't die so quickly. That's not my call. It's not yours, either - so let's keep this on topic. You are accusing my member, Static Proof, of hacking - yet have still presented no proof.

I'm tired of wasting my time here - everyone can see I've become frustrated with this thread. I won't be replying further unless you provide substantial evidence to prove that one of my members was hacking - I have other things to attend to. If Static is proven hacking, he'll be banned from our clan, Mumble, and game servers - and obviously global banned from DayZ. But until I see that - I'm done here.

EDIT: Ridley - I frequently end firefights with around that accuracy. Not just in DayZ, but in numerous games - and with numerous weapons. It's not worth discussing, as it's not on-topic here, I mentioned it to reinforce the idea that many of us get accused of hacking on a regular basis, yet we weren't hacking. I'd be happy to prove that stat - hop in our DayZ server anytime, or join us in Mumble or on our website, and we can arrange something in another game if you prefer. He wasn't banned, he was kicked for disruptive behavior. It's not that he was swearing, he was yelling in voice, and it was -literally- disruptive. @your second point: You must not have played with many teams, then - because we don't hack at all. Zero-tolerance policy. We've played against other clans on their servers, and while it was difficult and frustrating sometimes - we rarely encounter hackers in other clans. Large clans like ours take pride in our reputation. We take pride in being friendly & helpful - and assume that players understand we don't hack. So we also take pride in just being good at the game. We're not alone in this sentiment - I'm surprised you haven't encountered other clans like ours.

Edited by lentWolf

Howdy Thunderpimp and associates,

Last night I must say that was personally the most frustrating and the most fun I've had playing this game thus far. You guys made my night.

Now I was in the pure thick of things from the start and got amazing respawn zones each time and a random one in Novy Sober in a building. That entire battle we had, was extremely random and honestly I was out skilled in many parts of the entire battle, but in the end I made kills and was killed.

I called out your locations and I shot and killed you. Static did die twice during the entire encounter and also we had look outs calling out your positions the entire fight, also many times I shot all three of you and what happened was I hit the ground, never seeing blood splatter, so I knew my shot was missing, maybe this happened to you, also I was lagging a lot so 1/3 shots actually hit its target. I unloaded an entire G17 clip into your face Thunderpimp as you tried to kill me with your revolver. Then you died as I took massive damage. Finally your brother did kill me. I should have killed him, but I froze for a second thinking I can get the clutch shot in an epic way, but that pause cost me my chars life. I was killed by You by your M4 that you ran and recovered, then you went onto static, from what I saw b4 I died static was not an open shot for you, but this video from your brother "Wreck's" Video I can see this.

I will never def a hacker because they piss me off more than false claims. Hell I'd even team up with you and kill random's, knowing I can possibly get shot in the back... It's a game to play for fun. However this video is critical to your claim and realize that we won't back down, because I honest to god believe he was not hacking and will do so until evidence is provided to prove to me he is such a hacker. He died before and you already stated they can be turned off and back on, which is true, but once a hacker always a hacker.

I was in CSSource apart of a team that went to lan's and competed on high levels of gaming, so I understand your pain when you die and want to just win everything. IF your right I'm sorry, but I truly doubt you'll change my mind unless video is provided. Until said video is provided, stop bad mouthing any of our member and yapping off at one of our co-leaders. Join us on our mumble and just talk with us if you truly want to resolve this, because at this point to continue such a ridiculous conversation like this is just to get attention to feed your ego. You say you're old enough to be in the army, then grow up and act like a Marine. Stop acting like a childish civilian.

Edited by Unauthorized

Also just from memory your member who's name starts with a Q, disconnected and ghosted on us. Also one of the guys we killed kept letting zombies eat him so he could get back to the fight and a close spawn. I told you wreckshop has footage he has to go through, and I am at work. What would you like me to do?

That was me and it was unintentional. I spawned by zombies and got hit enough that I died. Welcome to some of the spawns. Not my fault. I ran across the map when I died. I did not die to spawn closer. I am sorry you felt that way.

You must not have played with many teams, then - because we don't hack at all. Zero-tolerance policy. We've played against other clans on their servers, and while it was difficult and frustrating sometimes - we rarely encounter hackers in other clans. Large clans like ours take pride in our reputation. We take pride in being friendly & helpful - and assume that players understand we don't hack. So we also take pride in just being good at the game. We're not alone in this sentiment - I'm surprised you haven't encountered other clans like ours.

I'm a "clan hunter" if you would call it that. I join servers in hopes of finding their bases, while quickly taking them all out from close range. (I enjoy sniping, but there is something sweet about seeing their faces before they die.) 80% of the time, I'll take out a team of 4-5 at the base, only to be greeted by other members who suddenly teleport to my location. The amount of ghosting, QQing, and Alt-F4ing that goes on is unreal. What really gets me excited is when I see the person I just killed back at his body all the way up north within minutes. Don't even get me started on the invincible people.

• Like 1

I'm now convinced the video of static having a full mag unloaded into him doesn't exist.

• Like 1

I'm a "clan hunter" if you would call it that. I join servers in hopes of finding their bases, while quickly taking them all out from close range. (I enjoy sniping, but there is something sweet about seeing their faces before they die.) 80% of the time, I'll take out a team of 4-5 at the base, only to be greeted by other members who suddenly teleport to my location. The amount of ghosting, QQing, and Alt-F4ing that goes on is unreal. What really gets me excited is when I see the person I just killed back at his body all the way up north within minutes. Don't even get me started on the invincible people.

Hahaha, I guess I could see that. Clans get mad at this one guy tearing them up, and start hacking.

Please, come play on our server - I promise, we don't do that. |UCC| have been playing on our server for the past couple days (server is brand new as of Sunday), and they tore us up at first. They killed me and and Qlimax and then took all our stuff up Northeast (we found their camp later near Olsha, which is near where we crashed some vehicles). We like to think we got a stab back at them - but legitimately.

Come tear us up if you want, we welcome the competition :D As it is, these 3 guys in this topic killed us on our main toons so we lost most of our stuff. We're still regrouping, but if you get on later tonight, maybe we'll have something tasty for you to steal :P

EDIT: Know I said I was going to stop posting in this topic ... guess I couldn't resist, was nice to someone actually being friendly in this thread ;D

Edited by lentWolf
  • Like 2

OP: "ZOMG HACKER!!!! I KNOW YOUR HACKING AND IM GOING TO WRITE A STRONGLY WORDED LETTER TO YOUR MOTHER IN LAW ABOUT THIS!"

HACKER: "hahahahahahahahahahahaha finally my hacks made someone rage. Im gonna do this some more and see if I can get anyone else to rant on forums"

• Like 2

Hahaha, I guess I could see that. Clans get mad at this one guy tearing them up, and start hacking.

Please, come play on our server - I promise, we don't do that. |UCC| have been playing on our server for the past couple days (server is brand new as of Sunday), and they tore us up at first. They killed me and and Qlimax and then took all our stuff up Northeast (we found their camp later near Olsha, which is near where we crashed some vehicles). We like to think we got a stab back at them - but legitimately.

Come tear us up if you want, we welcome the competition :D As it is, these 3 guys in this topic killed us on our main toons so we lost most of our stuff. We're still regrouping, but if you get on later tonight, maybe we'll have something tasty for you to steal :P

EDIT: Know I said I was going to stop posting in this topic ... guess I couldn't resist, was nice to someone actually being friendly in this thread ;D

I may stop by tonight. You'll know who I am because I only wear the Soldier camo. (Yes I know it was "hacked" in. A team I raided had a tent full of them, so I couldn't resist. Now I wear them so people can tell me apart from normal players. :P) I may even be willing to join up and cooperate if interested.

Edited by Ridley
  • Like 1

I may stop by tonight. You'll know who I am because I only wear the Soldier camo. (Yes I know it was "hacked" in. A team I raided had a tent full of them, so I couldn't resist. Now I wear them so people can tell me apart from normal players. :P) I may even be willing to join up and cooperate if interested.

We'd love to have you with us, if that's what you prefer :) You'd have to get rid of the Soldier camo, though (unless it's been cleared by devs) - like I said, we're zero tolerance: no hackers, no hacked loot. But yeah, just let us know when you're in if you want to group up - our Mumble info is on our website, as well.

It has been stated by Rocket, officially, that using gear that was hacked in is completely legit as long as you don't use the scripts to spawn them. The fact that it is just a skin (which is actually worse than Ghillie) is less of a deal.

• Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/f.../46844-hackers/

Post 8

rocket

photo-thumb-199.jpg?_r=1342211600

DayZ Staff

bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

1,360 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:19 AM

snapback.pngXeno, on 26 July 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

If I pick up hacked weapons, will I be banned? I mean like, a ban for sure. Not a "maybe". Thanks,

Xeno

PS. I think the hackers name is "Mike", I just took him out from the ground with an AS50. May not be him though because I found a chopper randomly earlier.

No

This rumour has no basis to it whatsoever.

Using a hacked vehicle/weapon will identify you during database analysis, and your character may receive special logging attention in the database, but you will not receive a ban without creating them yourself.

Edited by Ridley

http://dayzmod.com/f.../46844-hackers/

Post 8

rocket

photo-thumb-199.jpg?_r=1342211600

DayZ Staff

bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

1,360 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:19 AM

snapback.pngXeno, on 26 July 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

If I pick up hacked weapons, will I be banned? I mean like, a ban for sure. Not a "maybe". Thanks,

Xeno

PS. I think the hackers name is "Mike", I just took him out from the ground with an AS50. May not be him though because I found a chopper randomly earlier.

No

This rumour has no basis to it whatsoever.

Using a hacked vehicle/weapon will identify you during database analysis, and your character may receive special logging attention in the database, but you will not receive a ban without creating them yourself.

Hadn't seen that, if Rocket says it's legit - spose it doesn't get more legit :P

Either way - look forward to seeing you on :)

Edited by lentWolf