Sign in to follow this  
Conrad (DayZ)

US 1939 Dallas FTW

SO... me and my boys were looking for a clan to go up against and we found FTW (for the war) and I managed to drop 3 by myself no problem they were scrubs. Then me and my buddy get dropped after each putting rounds into a guy named Static Proof he ...... didnt even bleed.... I'm guessing he is the admin. because my friend and I got kicked. Later we rolled up on them again after restocking our loadout and they disconnect and ghost onto another server the re-connect on different positions around us. Static Proof once again got lit up at point blank and didnt die. They disconnect while fighting and Static Proof is a fucking hacker.

forgot to add time zone is (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) and this happened from like 10-pm to 11:48. They just restarted the server. coincidence?

Edited by Conrad

I'm assuming this is you?

0:14:16 Player Conrad kicked off by BattlEye: Client not responding

0:14:16 Player Conrad disconnected.

I've also matched the IP of the person who logged in with RCON to someone else, so it's not static proof.

I've learned to take threads here with a grain of salt when they have absolutely no evidence to backup their claims. I'm not defending them by any means, but I'm also not seeing anything in their logs that show you were kicked by an admin. Why do you think you were kicked by an admin?

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

Thank you, Tyler. *I* am the admin on [For the War]'s server. We do not hack - and have a zero tolerance policy on hacking.

EDIT: No, we didn't kick you that I'm aware of - we kicked a buddy of yours for yelling obscenities (I would have banned him - we hate rude people - but I don't have that kind of power :/ )

You seem angry, so angry you and your buddies even made another rage thread (link below). Cry more, please.

http://dayzmod.com/f...w-static-proof/

P.S. We play smart - which is why you must think you got hacked. You were engaging us numerous times in a forest. Some of our members are present/ex-military. We know how to work tactics in hills.

PSS: We hack? Funny how you guys teleported near us 3 times in a row (not you, but one of your buddies)...

Edited by lentWolf

I'm assuming this is you?

0:14:16 Player Conrad kicked off by BattlEye: Client not responding

0:14:16 Player Conrad disconnected.

I've also matched the IP of the person who logged in with RCON to someone else, so it's not static proof.

I've learned to take threads here with a grain of salt when they have absolutely no evidence to backup their claims. I'm not defending them by any means, but I'm also not seeing anything in their logs that show you were kicked by an admin. Why do you think you were kicked by an admin?

Wreckshop kicked by admin. check that one.

Thank you, Tyler. *I* am the admin on [For the War]'s server. We do not hack - and have a zero tolerance policy on hacking.

EDIT: No, we didn't kick you that I'm aware of - we kicked a buddy of yours for yelling obscenities (I would have banned him - we hate rude people - but I don't have that kind of power :/ )

You seem angry, so angry you and your buddies even made another rage thread (link below). Cry more, please.

P.S. We play smart - which is why you must think you got hacked. You were engaging us numerous times in a forest. Some of our members are present/ex-military. We know how to work tactics in hills.

PSS: We hack? Funny how you guys teleported near us 3 times in a row (not you, but one of your buddies)...

we didnt teleport, we have motorcycles on different servers. and if you play smart then How did i manage to drop 3 of yall no problem and static proof is unloaded into on multiple accounts.

I have not seen Static Proof on, maybe he got caught in the BE global bans... One can only hope.

Edited by thunderpimp

Fuck off, [FTW] Caioa and rikz were teleporting with holo m4a1 and silenced g36c's. So cry more, if you didn't care then why post? I understand the need to cheat to win, but seriously I run around like an idiot and get 40 frags easily in a few days. The tactics and military bullshit your spitting is bogus. Play the game without cheating doucher.

Guess what, I still killed them while they cheated. Such awful players. Tactics my ass.

You'll most likely respond trying to prove me wrong or put me down. Reported the GUIDs too by the way :) <3

Fuck off, [FTW] Caioa and rikz were teleporting with holo m4a1 and silenced g36c's. So cry more, if you didn't care then why post? I understand the need to cheat to win, but seriously I run around like an idiot and get 40 frags easily in a few days. The tactics and military bullshit your spitting is bogus. Play the game without cheating doucher.

Guess what, I still killed them while they cheated. Such awful players. Tactics my ass.

You'll most likely respond trying to prove me wrong or put me down. Reported the GUIDs too by the way :) <3

Yes, I'm going to respond. It's kinda my 'thing', being a representative of my clan and all ... You posted on another topic about the same thing ...

Here's the TLDR version:

1) Caioa and Rikz are not members of [FTW], never have been (and, if they're hacking, obviously never will). If you can get me a date/time, I can look in the logs and ban them if there is enough proof.

2) People can easily change their name to anything in the Profiles section of the main menu - so the fact that they had FTW tags doesn't necessarily mean there are. OR, they could have been a different FTW. We're not the only ones with such a famous acronym.

3) Nothing of what I've said is bogus. This is a public forum; I, my clan, and its members all have respective reputations - and I wouldn't seek to tarnish that by lying to you.

4) Doucher? Read a (not the online urban) dictionary sometime, you might find some more fitting insults.

If you reported the GUID's - good. Doesn't bother me in the slightest - I'm glad you're being proactive. Funny enough, none of our members seems to have been banned - so guess your GUID's pointed to someone else.

We take these things pretty seriously. And, as BattleEye is finally growing some balls, we're able to more effectively take action. I've been able to catch (and prove) 8 cheaters/hackers just in the past day or two - and we expect even faster removal once more of our members become accustomed to RCON, logs, etc.

What? You bought Arma2 for a mod in Alpha-stage testing and expected everything to be perfect? You mentioned crying - I don't think we're the ones with our eyes wet.

Edited by lentWolf