Sign in to follow this  
cianstaic@yahoo.co.uk

[CWC] Celtic Warriors Clan Recruiting

post-67638-0-32305200-1344367642_thumb.p

[CWC]

Celtic Warriors Clan

We are a newly formed clan who are looking to connect the Irish/Scottish players of the world, in our community. We are an organized and tactical group, but are also up for a laugh :P

We are looking to create different squads so that each member's role is one that they are most skilled at, the list of different squads and their members are below.

What we aim for, in the apocalyptic, Zombie-infested world is to survive, as one, and to set up a stronghold superior to others.

If you have Irish/Scottish in your blood, and wish to join, please visit our website:

http://celticwc.weebly.com/

Squads:

Unassigned:

CianDS

DayZofWarZ

Scouts:

Fatty

Rahl

Assault:

Aycardus

Lynch*

Cronin

Goddammlover

Medics:

Kamenwati

Lynch*

Engineers:

Anything

Rabidsmurf

*TBC

Edited by CianDS
  • Like 2

I'm Irish, but not really looking to get into a clan. Trading however, that I can do for ya no sweat! Anything ya need man just fire me a PM and I'll see what I can do :)

Edited by ninjaontour

I'm Irish, but not really looking to get into a clan. Trading however, that I can do for ya no sweat! Anything ya need man just fire me a PM and I'll see what I can do :)

well in able to do services for us you'll need to go to the site and sign up. We're not asking for constant participation from you, but executing trades for us is something we'll need a lot.

Thanks man, I'm from Kerry btw :D

well in able to do services for us you'll need to go to the site and sign up. We're not asking for constant participation from you, but executing trades for us is something we'll need a lot.

I conduct all trades by Skype. No need to sign up to a website if I'm not joining the clan lol.

PM me your Skype ID, and the kind of items you're wanting to trade. Be warned though, I don't take traitors lightly, so if you plan on ambushing me instead of trading fairly, you'll be sorry.

Thanks man, I'm from Kerry btw :D

Sweet lol, all the lads I play with are from the North, from Belfast myself. I'd be happy enough to play with ya's some time, just can't be arsed with committing to clan activities is all.

we don't really equip, BUT once apart of the clan we will help you loot cities and buildings, and we may give you stuff too.

No we do not, but when some of us are playing together we always find usually a DE or US server. Something that supports us all.

Bump.

For all people saying we're racist, we're not meaning to be and this is one clan out of hundreds in this game.

Why target this specific one?

We've decided, that since the Celts were not just Irish, they were Scottish too, we are now taking people with Scottish blood on board too!

Celts also include us Welsh peeps by the way.

Still recruiting :D, so if you think you have what it takes (it takes more than being Celtic, gotta be slightly experienced at least), head onto the website and sign up! :D

I might be interested in joining, I play with one other guy, so I'll see what he says.

From Galway ;)