Sign in to follow this  
Mullup

Please kill me!

I have been spawned to debug forest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again!!!! how can you let these hackers torture me like this please give me a command to kill myself or a button sadface :'( so many hours wasted starving and so many gearz.

Update battle-eye and connect to a bunch of servers. you will spawn on the coast.

Hacker's don't spawn you in the debug forest. Just rejoin some servers. if not run south east I think for an hour

Update battle-eye and connect to a bunch of servers. you will spawn on the coast.

I have updated battleeye, all my gear was gone and there was a guy with a as50 and a ghille standing infront of me he then turned into a bird and flew off, it was definitely a hacker.

Birdamn lives ! did you get a feather ? I hear if you rub it ..a magic ghillie fairy will apear and respawn your lost gear. Otherwise your fucked.. and get to start again. Pity you cannot shoot the birds..any of them could be a skiddie. Stay away from the crows.

I'm currently starving to death slowly and headbutting a boar in an attempt to speed up my death.

• Like 1

lol and thats the average lifetime spent of someone..an hour of starving or running no where