Sign in to follow this  
Codad

Same error every time: No entry"bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect.EGLMMuzzle'.

Every time I try to play the game I get this error: No entry"bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect.EGLMMuzzle'.

I previously had a problem with battle eye updating, and I manually added those. It fixed that issue. I also had to follow this tutorial because of errors: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F29401-guide-steam-to-those-spawning-invisible-no-debug-errors-beta-update%2F

And those stopped, but now I'm receiving this one. I looked around, but couldn't find anything on it. Please help?

It only affects the Armory and the Training exercises. I tried to do the basic training vids for firearms and I got this message and the gun wouldn't load in.

I have no clue how to fix it but it doesn't affect DayZ at all because that gun isn't in the mod anyway.

• Like 1

Just click continue, the error doesnt matter.

Then it goes back to the menu where I choose a server.

same here, i get this on a server i was playing on, set up my tents and now it gives me this error message

This has happened to me a couple of times. But I find it very annoying. So I am posting this in hopes someone will see it and provide a fix.

also had that issue. don't anymore cause i'm globally banned. i'm innocent, see other thread...