Sign in to follow this  
Akufen

Server Vehicles Respawn Time

I own us 1999 I was tracking user behaviour and according to Dayz Radar(Admin Tool) there's no vehicles at all on my server is that possible?

You were tracking user behaviour ??, because thats what server admins do dont they... Why are you looking for vehicles ?

I thought that radar tool was banned ?, if not then it should be.

Not only do we have to contend with bandits and hackers but now admins that have full access to our tents and vehicles ??

Sigh..

hey buddy I don't even play so don't accuse me for nothing I had troubles with hackers so I checked the behaviour so see someone teleporting and banning him what's the problem?

Edited by Akufen

You were tracking user behaviour ??, because thats what server admins do dont they... Why are you looking for vehicles ?

I thought that radar tool was banned ?, if not then it should be.

Not only do we have to contend with bandits and hackers but now admins that have full access to our tents and vehicles ??

Sigh..

Admins have access to RPT logs, sorry. People's items and locations, and vehicles items and locations are in these logs. Unfortunetly for you, you will have to put your trust into the admin on the server you choose to play on. I personally have no interest in taking everybodys vehicles. I love DayZ. My clan decided to rent a server since we could not find any server living up to our standards. Just because i'm an admin now, doesn't mean I'm interested in knowing where everything is. I play to play the game, but that's me. It's way more fun to find a camp/vehicle accidentally. Can't speak for OP though. Sounds like an admin who wants all the vehicles.

Edited by kyriel

Admins have access to RPT logs, sorry. People's items and locations, and vehicles items and locations are in these logs. Unfortunetly for you, you will have to put your trust into the admin on the server you choose to play on. I personally have no interest in taking everybodys vehicles. I love DayZ and started as a normal player. My clan decided to rent a server since we could not find any server living up to our standards. Just because i'm an admin now, doesn't mean I'm interested in knowing where everything is. I play to play the game, but that's me. It's way more fun to find a camp/vehicle accidentally. Can't speak for OP though. Sounds like an admin who wants all the vehicles.

Thank you my english is not very good you explain everything I was thinking