sawyer8

Kicked from every server.

Can some body please help me. I get "You were kicked from the server" three seconds into joining every lobby. I have been trying to get DayZ to work for days. I have used Six Launcher, Six Updater, DayZCommander, And Arma II combined opperations. I have looked up so many differnt tutorials on how to install and downloading dayz. I even reinstalled SixUpdater atleast twice. Can somebody please tell me how to get the game to run properly?

Edited by sawyer8

look in ARMA what ARMA has loaded or not.....window before multiplayer, right down corner.

What version?

My friend is having the same problem, I wish I could help you broada

look in ARMA what ARMA has loaded or not.....window before multiplayer, right down corner.

What version?

My game is up to date. It is 1.62.95660 or whatever the update is. Edited by sawyer8

How to revert to an older Beta version

Delete the Beta modfolder. Located in ARMA 2 OA\Expansion folder

• Delete the BattlEye folder from AppData. Located in the C:\users\your_username\appdata\local\ARMA 2 OA folder
  • Manually install the desired Beta Patch: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

To prevent SIX Launcher from updating the Beta when you don't want it, disable "Update Beta patch" in the Options.

How to revert to an older Beta version

Delete the Beta modfolder. Located in ARMA 2 OA\Expansion folder

• Delete the BattlEye folder from AppData. Located in the C:\users\your_username\appdata\local\ARMA 2 OA folder
  • Manually install the desired Beta Patch: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

To prevent SIX Launcher from updating the Beta when you don't want it, disable "Update Beta patch" in the Options.

Which one should I download?

The zip or the log? Do I download both?

Zip contains the update....log is only a text change log....only the zip

So now that I have the zip file what do I do?

Unpack it.....run the exe as admin....dont care about any messages saying bad cd key.....

Now that it's updated what do I do? (I am sorry I am such a N00B at this.)

Try run it

On what? Six updater?

yes try that...

Make sure to prevent SIX Launcher from updating the Beta when you don't want it, disable "Update Beta patch" in the Options.

yes try that...

Make sure to prevent SIX Launcher from updating the Beta when you don't want it, disable "Update Beta patch" in the Options.

It still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong!?

And now ARMA is loading 95417?

And you connect to a server running same level?

It still doesn't work dude.

ok....update BattlEye manually....download the DLL´s from here http://battleye.com/download.html

v1.62

(Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in the "Expansion" folder of your game install directory)

ok....update BattlEye manually....download the DLL´s from here http://battleye.com/download.html

v1.62

(Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in the "Expansion" folder of your game install directory)

Done. What next?

Same issue here. Updated to 95417, and I'm now getting kicked from all servers.

No error messages, just “You were kicked from the game.” about 5 seconds after I join the lobby.

Updated battleye manually. re-installed the beta. Nothing has worked so far.