Sign in to follow this  
Swordfish (DayZ)

Hacker right now on "US 1154"

Falling cows in parachutes that spawned in the sky in Cherno. It was within 5 minutes ago when it was taken. I blanked out my name since it's unique.

1033484bced015468f233a242a3e35b9.png?1344308161

FALLING COWS hhahahahahaha atleast the hacker isn't throwing you up in the air -_-

lol at least he isnt killing you this is the only hacking i dont care

the bigger problem is you noob snipin

Just saw them earlier. I saw a bunch of cows behind the firestation and I logged out.

I'm trying to keep up with the bans, but until BE and BI do something, I don't know what to do.

Yes, we were all in there at the time. I don't know if Muppet found out who that one was.

There was two guys teleporting around on an ATV prior to the two hacks last night asking if people were friendly then running them over / shooting them. We had 7 people on Teamspeak playing so the same guy popped up in Solinichy then in Kamyshovo, then the NW airfield in roughly three minutes of time. One of the guys name was N8, the other i can not remember. Got no proof, however I would advise ALT + F4 if you see him pop on the player list.

Thanks again for US 1154, it's always really stable and runs great for us all, it's unfortunate it gets targeted so much.