TheBeanAholic

New Character Spawn Idea

been playing for 2 months now and i agree with eveything your saying but removing a very primitive self defense tool is stupid people will pvp regardless it actully is getting worse because the cod community is coming in, but what is stoping someone from going up and down the coast killing fresh spawns nothing 1 clip of a shitty gun will at least give you a fighting chance

You mentioned about having no painkillers and who carries those. Who keeps a makarov around the house? I have some guns, mainly for actually hunting. I'm not trying to be a troll or an asshat. I'm just saying you should really just start with bandages or something like that. I usually drop my backpack at the very beginning when I spawn and just chill with the painkillers and bandage

weve gone from spawn to prescriptions. lets talk about the young lady who was attacked by ants that came out of a flower.. ;(

4966646_700b.jpg

• Like 2

yea but your average joe doesnt have it lying around it needs to be perscribed to get it so can we not argue over real life meds over a game topic lol

Your average joe doesnt have it... 7 billion people on this world. Post apocolypse (dayz) we have 1 million people. ALL grocery stores and hospitals are raided. You don't think that 1 million people (.0143% of 7 billion) could get there hands on some painkillers? pfffft

Edited by BunnyHillPro

weve gone from spawn to prescriptions. lets talk about the young lady who was attacked by ants that came out of a flower.. ;(

4966646_700b.jpg

LMAO that is fucking crazy

Wait, morphine can actually heal you from a broken limb IRL? lol

Nobody has painkillers lying around their house? LOOOOL

Ibuprofen

Tylonel

Aspirin

Vikodin

Hydrocodone

Oxycotin

Morphine

The further down the list, the rarer, but nonetheless VERY COMMON

So if i break one of my limbs IRL and take one of those it will completly heal me?

Wait, morphine can actually heal you from a broken limb IRL? lol

So if i break one of my limbs IRL and take one of those it will completly heal me?

What? Who said it could?

They ease the pain, which is very helpful, even when you have a broken limb.

Edited by SadPanda