TheBeanAholic

New Character Spawn Idea

Alright as it currently stands every new player starts with a bandage, painkiller, simple backpack and a flashlight. I think it should change to a simple backpack, a makarov with 1 clip for self defense in case a player attacks or is trapped by zombies but cant really go out a kill players like when you spawned with multiple mags, a bandage since bleeding is very common and a empty water bottle and 1 raw meat.

I want to hear you guy's opinion on this and tell me what you think you should spawn with.

Edited by TheBeanAholic

I wish people started with nothing. No backpack, no flashlight... MAAAAYBE 1 bandage. Who carries this stuff in life? Backpacks are common, wouldnt take long to find one. Flashlights are pointless almost, nobody uses them even in night servers, they use flares/chemlights.

• Like 1

yeah i have 0 problems with zombies, just need to learn how to lose them. i think current spawn is fine only thing i would change is drop flashlight add in flares/chems, and maybe an empty water bottle.

I wish people started with nothing. No backpack, no flashlight... MAAAAYBE 1 bandage. Who carries this stuff in life? Backpacks are common, wouldnt take long to find one. Flashlights are pointless almost, nobody uses them even in night servers, they use flares/chemlights.

well if you knew there was a apocalypse you would probably stock up on some things like basic necessities and probably some form of a weapon

1 mak mag means 8 potential newb kills..thus picking up 8 more mak mags..8 steaks . plenty of bandages , and enough painkillers to trip out all the way to Berezino. Or no painkillers ? seems harsh. Either way my now 8 mak mags means i am piling them bodies up on the beach like D-days lost brother. Pretty soon i'se got meself a body bunker near Kamenka and all the steak and drink i need to keep this part of the beach for myself. You guys can have Cherno and Elektro..the ones that make it that is ;)

yeah i have 0 problems with zombies, just need to learn how to lose them. i think current spawn is fine only thing i would change is drop flashlight add in flares/chems, and maybe an empty water bottle.

same but what happens if you go into one of those brown houses with one door and 3 zombies block the entrance having a clip of shitty pistol ammo will do the job, also what about players who go up and down the coast killing new spawned players this gives them a way to fight back.

Oh as to spawn items ..how about some shit paper ? Anyone else sick of wiping your crack all over those spiky ferns in the forest everytime you gotta take a dump ? at least some sort of ass cream for the rash...oh lord the fucking rash !!

1 mak mag means 8 potential newb kills..thus picking up 8 more mak mags..8 steaks . plenty of bandages , and enough painkillers to trip out all the way to Berezino. Or no painkillers ? seems harsh. Either way my now 8 mak mags means i am piling them bodies up on the beach like D-days lost brother. Pretty soon i'se got meself a body bunker near Kamenka and all the steak and drink i need to keep this part of the beach for myself. You guys can have Cherno and Elektro..the ones that make it that is ;)

to get a headshot on a player with the pistol i9s very hard you need to be up close and if you try that you will just get wasted doing it, and no one really has painkiller like that lying around their house

So basicly you wan't to go back a couple of patches? In my opinion, surviving is easy enough as it is.

no no that patch gave you enough ammo to be a killer from the start this is just what a normal person would leave their house with in this type of situation simple necesties and a basic weapon

Oh as to spawn items ..how about some shit paper ? Anyone else sick of wiping your crack all over those spiky ferns in the forest everytime you gotta take a dump ? at least some sort of ass cream for the rash...oh lord the fucking rash !!

i like the rash

no one really has painkiller like that lying around their house

Nobody has painkillers lying around their house? LOOOOL

Ibuprofen

Tylonel

Aspirin

Vikodin

Hydrocodone

Oxycotin

Morphine

The further down the list, the rarer, but nonetheless VERY COMMON

Edited by BunnyHillPro
  • Like 1

Nobody has painkillers lying around their house? LOOOOL

Ibuprofen

Tylonel

Aspirin

Vikodin

Hydrocodone

Morphine

The further down the list, the rarer, but nonetheless VERY COMMON

those are for a ache head or something like that these painkillers are heavy duty shit like morphine those you dont find in houses

all we need to start with is 5 bandages, because how the game is now, you will bleed always by the first zombie hit. please dont start with a pistol, it has been suggested soooo many times. it was in the game, and was taken out FOR A REASON.

• Like 1

How long have you been playing? You use to spawn with a water bottle, baked beans, makarov with quite a bit of mags. They were removed to make the game less PVP and harder..I think, but yea It really isn't that hard at all to find decent stuff in the first five minutes of the game. I found a coyote backpack and a PDW with 3 mags in less than 40 seconds of spawning. You just gotta keep trying if this post is mainly about how you can't find stuff and you wish this would happen so you would stop dying so often.

ok heres a secret... if you aggro zombies DONT go into the brown houses.... and jesus christ if you do just walk to the far corner wait till they come through then jinx around them...

How long have you been playing? You use to spawn with a water bottle, baked beans, makarov with quite a bit of mags. They were removed to make the game less PVP and harder..I think, but yea It really isn't that hard at all to find decent stuff in the first five minutes of the game. I found a coyote backpack and a PDW with 3 mags in less than 40 seconds of spawning. You just gotta keep trying if this post is mainly about how you can't find stuff and you wish this would happen so you would stop dying so often.

been playing for 2 months now and i agree with eveything your saying but removing a very primitive self defense tool is stupid people will pvp regardless it actully is getting worse because the cod community is coming in, but what is stoping someone from going up and down the coast killing fresh spawns nothing 1 clip of a shitty gun will at least give you a fighting chance

i think we should spawn with crowbar very low damage :)

hell yea i wanna be gordon freeman

all we need to start with is 5 bandages, because how the game is now, you will bleed always by the first zombie hit. please dont start with a pistol, it has been suggested soooo many times. it was in the game, and was taken out FOR A REASON.

yea becuase it gave you too much ammo one clip isnt in any way going to be used to pvp but to stop pvpers from killing u off the start

ok heres a secret... if you aggro zombies DONT go into the brown houses.... and jesus christ if you do just walk to the far corner wait till they come through then jinx around them...

yea i agree i dont but a noob doesnt what if if doesnt see a agrro zombie because in many cases they aggro from like 500m away and ur in there grabbing something and they block the door

those are for a ache head or something like that these painkillers are heavy duty shit like morphine those you dont find in houses

Anybody who has gone through intensive surgery (more than you think). Anybody with chronic pain (back, legs, whatever). Any family with a relative who has terminal cancer. Any doctor who wants to be a drug addict. Has morphine or drugs like it.

Anybody who has gone through intensive surgery (more than you think). Anybody with chronic pain (back, legs, whatever). Any family with a relative who has terminal cancer. Any doctor who wants to be a drug addict. Has morphine or drugs like it.

yea but your average joe doesnt have it lying around it needs to be perscribed to get it so can we not argue over real life meds over a game topic lol