Sign in to follow this  
Slyguy65

Skins are important (morphing to be more specific)

All these ideas make sense.. but if I was in a post apoplectic world i would like to make my self look mean even if i had no weapon.. read a book/movie called "The Road" and get your sights in..

All these ideas make sense.. but if I was in a post apoplectic world i would like to make my self look mean even if i had no weapon.. read a book/movie called "The Road" and get your sights in..

i mentioned the road in a post long ago... the thing is that was PURE HUMAN FACTOR...there is fucking zombies in this mod...they are non existent to players since people just avoid them and find them to be a annoyance not a challenge...and even then people still talked...even if they did shoot at you...also there was distinct visual differences like when they come across the bandits...and the cannibals and when they came across other survivors...just saying.

"achievements" = no thx.

Clothing should be clothing.

achievements? in quotations? who are you quoting? Also i take it your new...meaning you were not here when the skin morphing was in the game...

How it USED TO BE is people would morph into a bandit skin if they killed 2 people...there is no achievements just a system that identifies how you play.

Murder and banditry rates went down after skins were removed, and life expectancy went up.

The game didn't go to shit and if it had it wouldn't have been due to the removal of the broken bandit skin system.

I'm almost certain I've had this conversation with you before, Slyguy.

Murder and banditry rates went down after skins were removed, and life expectancy went up.

The game didn't go to shit and if it had it wouldn't have been due to the removal of the broken bandit skin system.

I'm almost certain I've had this conversation with you before, Slyguy.

You made this same comment in another thread and provided data that contradicted yourself. Last two weeks? Player population went up 31.8%, bandit population went up 36%, murders went up 51%.

Not only is the bandit population growing faster than the regular population, but the amount of murders those bandits are committing is going up even faster because of how easy it is to get away with it.

Edited by BazBake

You made this same comment in another thread and provided data that contradicted yourself. Last two weeks? Player population went up 31.8%, bandit population went up 36%, murders went up 51%.

Not only is the bandit population growing faster than the regular population, but the amount of murders those bandits are committing is going up even faster because of how easy it is to get away with it.

You can't just count murders and say they're up 51%. That ignores the population increase. Look at murder rates per living player. The increase isn't nearly as severe.

Neither those nor banditry are higher than they were when bandit skins were in the game. Both were above 18% and both now remain below that level.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

Skins are not lootable....

Did you even play when there was a bandit skins? When you get 2 kills you got the skin. I would kill two people for the skin.

Edit: I believe it was two murders correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Ashnik