Sign in to follow this  
Codemonkey3

How Do I Refuel?

I have an ATV and I have two full Jerry Cans but no option to refuel and I can't find where or how to fill online or anywhere. Any help is appreciated.

Either it's bugged (Which is recent) Or you got to specifically look at one of the doors and it will say REFUEL ATV.

/necro

I also can't refuel my ATV... It runs but the engine is red and all else is orange. It did previously let me repair the hull with Scrap metal but it didn't actually do anything to the status color... I've tried with Jerry Can, Fueltank Parts and Scrap Metal in my inventory but none of them give me a repair action, and from loads of different angles...

I'm thinking I may need to fix the engine first, like with another player you can't give them a transfusion until you've first bandaged them. But haven't been able to find any engine parts now that I actually need them.

I was having a hard time but I figured out that I had to look directly at the engine and not the body.

The engine has windows on the left and right sides (right next to where the drivers legs are)

• Like 1

I was having this problem and this thread is pretty much the only info on the net so I thought I would post just to clarify.

To refuel the ATV you have to be looking at it from the side into the engine (as Illl_joshua said) but you ALSO need to be so close your practically touching the ATV. If you look at the engine from even meter or so out you wont get the prompt.

You need a full jerry can in your inventory also of course.

Hope it helps!

Sometimes the option will never come up and you have to get on the ATV and drive it forward a foot to fix it.

What an idiot I am... SCROLL DOWN THE MENU!

Just realised after much difficulty with this issue...

There are a few repairs to do on this ATV, so lot's of options in the side menu... refueling comes last on the list and the fact that I'm not seeing the whole list is indicated by a tiny weeny little white arrow at the bottom,.. which I didn't notice... and when you're looking for that sweet spot on the ATV where the option shows you forget about something obvious like that...

...And I find I'm dead when I go back after writing that anyway... bollocks.

Edited by Harmonica