Sign in to follow this  
ShabaLaba

Banned from RU 14

Ok to start with I had freshly spawned in one of my favourite servers and I begun to scavange elektro once obtaining weapons in less then two mins I headed to the church then I spotted some one in the corner I yelled to him I was friendly and then he shot. After some trash talk over I repawned in elektro once again with my good scavange skills I found a lee einfield then spotted a man exit the churcch were i shot him dead in the street. Then again I made my way to the church again to find he had a friend I didnt see before where I was then shot again. After talking more trash I spawnd again and what do you know im in elektro again. So determined as I was I found the man I shot and took his rifle and then made my way to the church were I shot the last man who got me. Then as I popped the corner another man with them missed me with his ak. But he didnt shoot me before so I called him a cyka and left to the north. Then the two people I shot before complained to the admin for the next half hour to kick me because I spawned in elektro three times and that I was American who didnt deserve to play with them. So really if I could ne unbanned it would help my squad out as we play often on this server. I dont know if this will help but my ingame name is [GF] ShabaLaba.

Yeah, ive respawned 4 times in a row in Elektro. Its definately possible! :)

Edited by iFooZy