ssd

looking for someone to team up with

I'm pretty much a newbie, I've played for about 5 hours or so but never survived more than 30 min. Just got a mic today so I'm all set with that.

I am currently in Kamenka on my way to Komarovo. Let me know if you're interested.

im in kamenka, could use your help with a blood transfusion..

im in kamenka, could use your help with a blood transfusion..

I'm quite a ways from there (stary sobor) but I can bring some cooked meat if that will help. It will just take a while to get there, provided I don't meet my demise on the journey. Just let me know the server and time you will be on.

Well I actually just died, all hell broke loose in Komarovo haha. Ended up killing 3 people and then some random guy came up and killed me with a hatchet. PM me and I will give you my skype name

Still interested in teaming up with anyone who is interested

Edited by TheRaptMuse

spawned in Otmel now, still looking for someone to play with for the next hr and a half or so

Also more generally I'm looking for a group that can play regularly weekdays between 8:30 and midnight EST, and weekends from like noon or so til midnight

Also more generally I'm looking for a group that can play regularly weekdays between 8:30 and midnight EST, and weekends from like noon or so til midnight

I might be interested. You can add me on steam: mr_phreebird alias is My Bologna or skype: bologna.sammich . I am having frames issues atm, so I might not be available until tomorrow. You can still send an invite or pm the server you are on and i'll try to meet you

That's usually when I play too. If you want you can add me on steam: darkness2023. I'm in Rog at the moment.