Sign in to follow this  
Plaguetongue

The way to find your gear

I have experienced that the real way to fing high end game gear is by scavange other camps.

So where do i find these camps you ask? well it is wery simple actually following a few rules.

1. go north, forget the coast and start looking north

2. water supply, most camps are set up around or close to water (lakes etc.)

3. loot, some camps are setup pretty close to but not too close to loot spawns suck as airfields, high-yields, military tents and helo crash sites.

4. mountain tops, often setup on top of mountains and under trees

5. easy navigated, means you probly wont find any camp i the middle of a big forest since it is pretty hard to find even for those who know where to look.

Im pretty sure anyone can find some decent loot if you know where to look. i have looted 7-8 different camps last 2 days gettin alot of weapons, nvg:s, veichles, and other rare loot =)

what i always say. raid the closest village/town for some food and water, and a gun (if there is one) and then head up north...

I usually stay on the coast until I have a hatchet, matches, and a hunting knife (the holy trinity) which means I usually have a least a water or two and some food, then I go North.

yup and making camps is pretty useless since it will get raided sooner or later, can be good to have some place where you can re equip weapons but for god sake only put up 1 tent, put it where no person have any reason to go, and put it in a low place where ya need to be close to see it, and under a tree so that you cant spot it from a chopper

Don't head North first. Head west to around longitude 005. Once you get there head North. Clans horde vehicles and more supplies than you will be able to carry or drive off with around this longitude. There are plenty of deer stands you can divert to and hit up on the way. Once you get to latitude 022 head East again. Be sure to hit the North hills above Petrokova, this area is a gold mine. Before you hit the NE airfield, you will be well and truly fully kitted. You probably won't run into anyone the entire time whilst you get kitted up... just be careful when looting. Clans don't like to kill players around their base unless they are sure you know its there because they don't want to draw attention around that area.

Edited by sostronk

Noone have ever found my teams camp, you just need to put them at the right places. And your tips sucks! Near water? no why place an camp there. And you say its hard to find in a forest wtf? you got the cordinates and set the mapmarker. People make camps at server boundery

Noone have ever found my teams camp, you just need to put them at the right places. And your tips sucks! Near water? no why place an camp there. And you say its hard to find in a forest wtf? you got the cordinates and set the mapmarker. People make camps at server boundery

ive seen alot of camps just around water pounds and lakes, or not far from, i guess cuz they have close to water supply. and yes it can ofc be hard to find a camp in the forest if ya dont have a GPS, use your brain before you use your tongue. i didnt tell ppl where to place camps, just told them where to look, none will scan every inch of the map so i just try to make it easier.

Lolwut

I mean you can do that, but as a new spawn, your better off raiding a city. Most you'll lose is a respawn. However if you go for the city, make sure you have a hunting knife/matches/axe and a water bottle. Survive forever.

Edited by HeHeHe