Sign in to follow this  
-pete

US1104 Invincible Hacker

Me and my friends were playing on our "home" server US1104 and we were trying to save our friend in Pavalovo when a guy in a URAL Civilian came and blew up our VS3 Civilian and killed a few of us. Then one of our members found the URAL Civilian outside of Zelengorsk and took it to the woods. We found 3 coyote back backs in it, 2 Camo Svd's and tons of other Uber rare stuff. We heard another truck and we were all on guard around Zelengorsk. Then all of a sudden we realized someone was driving away the truck. He was driving towards me and I shot him 6 times with an SVD Camo before he ran me over. Then he was just trolling everyone. He would drive and stop and drive and stop. We shot out all of his tires and eventually he got out and walked up to Latsi and everyone emptied atleast two mags into him. Then my friends took the truck and strated driving away, but he started running faster than the truck. We lost alot of good gear to this guy and I want him punished. I'll have my witnesses sign/comment below. This happened about 8:30PM EST on server US1104

Thanks,

-pete

• Like 2

Shot two mags worth of bullets into him and the truck with a M4A1 CCO SD. The third time he stole the truck I was in the back seat while he was driving and he got out and I quickly got into the driver's seat and began to drive off with another guy in the back and I picked up another guy and they shot him up while he was in the back seat and he never died, he simply got out and walked slowly while they continued to shot him.

Edited by Fatalpoint

same here, shot a whole round in the head while he was inside and then again when he got out, then we were driving in the truck and he was teleporting to it and running behind it ( a non hacker would never be able to keep up with a truck)

Also just to mention, 2 of us had SVD Camo's that were in the truck. And the whole time he was non-stop bleeding