Sign in to follow this  
Therow

[LFG] - Looking for fun guys to play with

I'm semi-new to Dayz but so far I have been able to take care of myself. I'm not looking for handouts and i work well with others. I like ranged engagments such as sniper or suppression roles but i have room for lots of improvment. I know that there are trust boundaries that need to be crossed but honestly if i get ganked its not a big deal. I'll get it all back eventually anyway.

Just looking for a Clan / group of players i can hang with and learn more about the game.

Hope someone is interested and expectently looking forward to playing with more than just myself.

If you're US/Canada I'll join you. I have sniper rifle with 3 magazines, lots of food and water. I'm new myself but my plan is to camp the hell out of North Airfield and get some nice stuff.

Yo bro. I have a friend and we usually just have a sniper and binoculars and ones a spotter as we just fuck everyone up. Add me on skype Airsoftdan

Friend and I play around 5pm-12am EST (We're in Canada, Ontario). We have a 15 slot ventrilo that we us 209.15.226.35:4194 and we're looking at getting another 2-3 people who want to group up and work together.